Match Thread Leicester City v. Sheffield United - 14th March 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Forgot Bill was still on.

Jesus, what a mess.

£45 million on the bench!!! Is just one of many big reasons for this abortion of a season.
There's 2 ways to look at recruitment.
1. If you won't pay the wages eventually you will get relegated. Said this pre-season. No manager can continue working miracles on a shoestring. The board is responsible for this.
2. We have spent £100 million at least on players that can't demand a first team spot. Been some awful recruitment. CW must take blame for this.

There are 6 or 7 just not bothered out there. It's just not acceptable how limp this efforts been . Made Ianacho look like Ronaldo at his best . OConnell would have him in his pocket .
Heckingbottom picked players who didn't want to be there .
Just feck them off and play the kids

I said a few weeks ago that myself and my son were debating whether this was the worse Utd team I'd seen. Not in terms of who we were playing, but the level of commitment, ability, professionalism, creativity and chances created.

Another 90 minutes with 1 shot on target (and I can't recall that to be honest).

Answers on a postcard please.

But only Rammers, Bash and Fleck should be playing out of that team next season.

That side is lacking an engine and one needs to be recruited in the summer ASAP. I expected a tonking today and we got one I can handle Leicester being better and having technically better players but our inability to retain the ball today when under very little pressure was criminal. It’s been blatantly obvious for a while but today underlined in a new midfield is required. I have no confidence a step down will help some of the current incumbents I think both they and we need a change of scenery.

Moose can’t start many if he’s always injured.

Apart from that he’s another that lacks effort. No heart at all

Look a right sorry bunch
We havent ‘pressed’ since covid when the rot set in!

For someone that’s supposedly rapid, burke lacks any press, has no touch, can’t shoot and has barely 10 career goals in 7 years.

moose at least has touch and can score

Most useless, disjointed, disgraceful performnce of the season for me. Ramsdale exempt from and serious criticism as I think icould have scored the way that back five were playing! But, f*&k me, MIDFIELD??? What the f&*k and where the f&*k were you????

Only Ramsdale can come away from that game with any credit.
Really? He was as pathetic as the rest. Not even sure he's championship quality currently. Yes he's not as shit as he was earlier in the season, but he's still premier league standard.

What was that? 227 games under CW and not lost a game 5-0 first game under Heckingbottom and its 5-0

Still our board know best
Not sure how much you expect Heckingbottom to change in 24 hours? They will have just gone with what they'd worked on with the coaching staff all week, if the players can't be arsed there's not much he can do about that. At least give him a week to work on something new...

Back
Top Bottom