Match Thread Leicester City v. Sheffield United - 14th March 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
1615673567816.png v. 1615673577935.png
EPL Week 28 - Sunday 14th March 2021 - King Power Stadium

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/leicester-city-vs-sheffield-united.536/

Officials:

Referee:
Peter Bankes
Assistant Referee: Adam Nunn
Assistant Referee: James Mainwaring
Fourth Official: Anthony Taylor
Video Assistant Referee: David Coote
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Neil Davies

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-03-13 at 22.10.26.png

It'll be interesting I'm sure.

Are the players shrinkers or sorters? They all seem pretty depressed that they've played their part in the best manager 95% of them have ever had resigning/getting sacked so will they feel sorry for themselves and get tonked or realise we're all still here and they're all still here and give it a proper go?

Will Heckingbottom play some yoof? Tweak the formation? Finally bin Lundstram?

Good luck Heckingbottom lad you will need it. It will be interesting that's for sure, will the players be sulking and down tools are will they put a shift in. They do need to remember they are contracted to Sheffield United and not Chris Wilder, let's see who wants to play for the club eh. Will we play the god awful 3-5-2 which hasn't worked all season or try something different? Will we see one or two new faces at least on the bench? Will we see a few familiar faces binned from the match squad? I can think of one or two that should be binned off out of the club like shit off a stick.
I can't wait to see, we move on we are Sheffield United not Chris Wilder's all stars.

Will be interesting what formation he plays, he played the same system with U23s but I guess that was under Wilders instruction.

To be fair to the interim management, other than Man City, playing Leicester is as tough as it gets. I’ve no doubt we would have meekly surrendered again if Wilder was still here.

I was hoping for a reaction against MK Dons in 2012 when Ched got sent down. That ended well; I'm expecting the same today :(

No Maddison or Barnes for them and they're struggling a bit at the moment. All I want to see is us being competitive but I expect nothing from the game

He'd be mad to do anything but 3 5 2 in all honesty, u23's play it and the players know it. Today isnt the day to try something no one's used to against a top side.
The poor lad hasn’t even had a single training session with them!

He better try and make his mark, we really need to step up for this one.

There is a bit of the unknown to this one now, had Wilder still be in charge I think we could all guess what would happen.

At least with a new manager there could be a few changes here and there. One or two of the young lads might even get a run out off the bench.

But we’ll still lose!

Whatever happens today you feel the players can’t win over the fans. Lose heavily and confirms what a few on here think of them. Win and feels like betrayed Wilder. I hope they win S my wives family are all foxes supporters and i be taken grief all season.
....plus can’t stand Steptoe face scoring winner again 😠😠

Would like someone like a mix of Trevor Hockey, Billy Whitehurst and Vinnie Jones to mark Steptoe today. Is that bad?

I can't ever imagine a circumstance where I'd be disinterested in watching the Blades. What goes on behind the scenes shouldn't matter when 11 of our lads walks out there in red and white. Anyone thinking of not tuning in specifically because of what's gone on with Wilder recently needs their head shaking.

I can't ever imagine a circumstance where I'd be disinterested in watching the Blades. What goes on behind the scenes shouldn't matter when 11 of our lads walks out there in red and white. Anyone thinking of not tuning in specifically because of what's gone on with Wilder recently needs their head shaking.
Exactly. You support the club, the current players etc, not one man.

Back
Top Bottom