Match Thread Leeds United v. Sheffield United 3rd April 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

LEEDS
LEEDS
LEEDS

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1617391128307.png v. 1617391136443.png
EPL Week 30 - Saturday 3rd April 2021 - Elland Road

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/leeds-united-vs-sheffield-united.538/

Officials:

Referee:
Graham Scott
Assistant Referee: Richard West
Assistant Referee: Mark Scholes
Fourth Official: Kevin Friend
Video Assistant Referee: Jarred Gillett
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Marc Perry

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-04-02 at 20.21.28.png

If we insist on persisting with 5-3-2 I’d play:

Ramsdale
Baldock, Basham, Egan, Ampadu, Osborn
Bogle, Norwood, Fleck
McG, Brewster

No pace again like but we’ve only got Burke and he’s shit at football so I wouldn’t play him just for his pace.

If we insist on persisting with 5-3-2 I’d play:

Ramsdale
Baldock, Basham, Egan, Ampadu, Osborn
Bogle, Norwood, Fleck
McG, Brewster

No pace again like but we’ve only got Burke and he’s shit at football so I wouldn’t play him just for his pace.
Ignoring Ramsdale who is slightly different as a keeper and a must regardless and Basham who everybody knows is injured.
You have three players who have been touring Europe the past two weeks not working with our team.
Big question mark for me whether ANY should be involved.
Otherwise what have they been doing in training the past two near weeks after their break?
Are we saying training is only for fitness and not for tactics and working on team shape and defence and attacking?
Stated Wilder should be sacked for not relying on the none-international players during/in first games after the first two international breaks.
Is/Will this bloke any different?
Question mark if Egan is not available and cannot play with Jags in a two or three as last game.

Hi, Stegosaurus here

I reckon we stand a chance now Wilder is gone. 2-1

And an even "Wilder" prediction, Brewster scores

Same old shit again! Don’t understand playing the likes of Baldock and Stevens out of position. Don’t understand why Lunny keeps getting selected. Could’ve easily gone 4-4-2 today
Baldock Jags Amps Stevens
Bogle Norwood Fleck Osborn

I can only see us looking fragile at the back, long balls bypassing the midfield, next to nothing created, Lunny strolling about and of course the obligatory ridiculous and pointless challenge from McB!
Get the new manager in ffs!!

Hope he knows summat we don't!! ??

In a hundred years time will the skeletons of Stevens and Lundstram still be getting picked for the first team?
I wonder if they have weird clauses in their contracts like we have to pay them more if we don't select them so we are actually doing it to save money?

Same shite, freshen things up for gods sake, someone try something different!!

Can I be the first to slag Lundstram off today? He didn’t look interested getting off the bus.

Is our current temp manager looking to get sacked with that line up

Ignoring Ramsdale who is slightly different as a keeper and a must regardless and Basham who everybody knows is injured.
You have three players who have been touring Europe the past two weeks not working with our team.
Big question mark for me whether ANY should be involved.
Otherwise what have they been doing in training the past two near weeks after their break?
Are we saying training is only for fitness and not for tactics and working on team shape and defence and attacking?
Stated Wilder should be sacked for not relying on the none-international players during/in first games after the first two international breaks.
Is/Will this bloke any different?
Question mark if Egan is not available and cannot play with Jags in a two or three as last game.
I assumed Bash and Egan would be fit so it was more hopeful than anything.

Having seen the actual team I reckon we’ll get hammered today. If they start quickly we’re screwed. The only pace we have is Baldock, Bogle and Stevens. It’s criminal.

Just enjoyed watching the youth team on youtube. Played good attacking football with pace and great quick counter attacks.

I'm now expecting to watch the yang to that ying 😂

Back
Top Bottom