Leeds are fallin apart again 2019

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Apparently the spy in question was caught carrying pliers. There's a fine line between sitting in a tree with binoculars, and carrying a tool to break in. Standard Leeds really.

Unless he used said pliers (which it seems he didn't) then I can't see the problem.

Surely there’s one , how can they not be docked points it’s far worse than what tevez did.

It's worse than the Tevez affair? Are you serious?

Even if there's no punishment, which I don't think will happen now, it's nice to see the Leeds fans sweating innit.

Wonder if the dossier he had on the pigs was just an old copy of the Sheffield Star that Tango had wiped his arse on.

Unless he used said pliers (which it seems he didn't) then I can't see the problem.

He got caught with them at one place, he's since admitted to spying on ALL teams, what's to say he hasn't used them at let's say our club? Or Ipswich. It's a disgraceful thing to do and shows the lack of sportsmanship the guy has. And the amount of disrespect he has towards a "lower english league" do this in the premiership and he'd be strung up.

Bielsa is talking for ever about all of the research that he does for each game to justify his claim that he gained no advantage from spying - even though he admits doing it for all 27 games.

If there was no gain why do it - so he at least believed there might be some gain.

With his knowledge somebody was willing to break the law of the country to get this possible advantage by cutting their way into private property - 27 times.

Everything he is saying is a smoke screen.

If this were West Ham they would slap his wrist but...?

Anyone interested in a blow-by-blow should have a look at Phil Hay from the YEP on Twitter.

They have spied on every single team in the league It’s definitiey up there with tevez.

Leeds might get lucky cause there no actual rule stating this bit should they be docked points definitiey

I’ll ask you this how many points have they gained by spying on teams , knowing what formation patter of plays

It’s the most blatant cheating possible , Perfect fit for that scummy club is Bielsa

Looks like he is trying to bore everyone to the point that they will lose interest in it as an issue.

But in all seriousness, you can understand a teams tactics from watching televised games and highlights, but getting advance intel on a teams starting 11 is clearly an unfair advantage. It's the one thing managers keep close to their chest before a match.

I doubt the EFL will do anything though, they won't even enforce their own rules consistently and fairly, so how on earth are we expecting them to punish something that isn't even officially breaking a rule?

His argument is: "I collect so much data on opposition teams that the spying is irrelevant."

So why do it? "Because we have so many staff that there's no enough for them to do, so we have them do this to keep them busy." (paraphrasing, but close enough).

For me, that's a bit lame. It's a bit of a cowardly excuse. It also misses the fact that spying on training on the eve of a game could reveal useful information that wasn't available before--injuries, new formations, new free kick routines, etc.

I don't think it's that big of a deal, and I'm confident the EFL will do nothing, but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Not gonna lie I don't see what's wrong with it. And I'm especially glad he did this conference because it will shut that absolute cunt Lampard up about it.

It's definitely wrong. We can't have a situation where every club is employing people to go and spy on the other clubs.

They should be docked the 54 points they have gained by cheating the dirty cunts.

spying gives him a huge advantage he knows how the team is lining up and also set plays

To be fair, that was masterful.

In explaining his appraoch he's also stitched Lampard up something proper using his team as the continuous example.

What a great response.

Storm in a tea cup. End of the day, it comes down to winning individual battles.

Back
Top Bottom