Incoming? Lee Gregory

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Barnsley are an absolute punching bag aren't they? Like Rotherham but even more of a selling club.

I'm surprised Stoke have gone for Lindsay ahead of Pinnock though. Both left footed CBs.

They definitely look to be doing it on the cheap. But types like Cousins and Gregory are probably what they need.

They really might as well sell Butland and spend what they get for him if this is all they're willing to spend otherwise.

Barnsley are an absolute punching bag aren't they? Like Rotherham but even more of a selling club.

I'm surprised Stoke have gone for Lindsay ahead of Pinnock though. Both left footed CBs.

They definitely look to be doing it on the cheap. But types like Cousins and Gregory are probably what they need.

They really might as well sell Butland and spend what they get for him if this is all they're willing to spend otherwise.
Butland would be a good shout if Hendo keeps us hangin

Butland would be a good shout if Hendo keeps us hangin

Nah, they want silly money. Which is quite silly itself if it means they're forcing themselves to recruit on the (very) cheap.

Peter Etebo is one I'd snap up though if they're willing to sell.

But if the lads head is turned by a big PL club........

Even Villa and their seemingly bottomless budget have baulked at the price Stoke quoted for Butland, which seems to be totally unrealistic considering he's no longer playing in the Prem and is well behind Pickford in the pecking order for England.

Back
Top Bottom