League table November 6th,what a turnaround it’s been

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yes but we could have been promoted with just 84 - Leeds finished 3rd with 83 points
If Russell Martin comes to his senses by Tuesday night, tells his goalie and those naive buggers he calls defenders to abandon the daftest "possession" tactic in the history of the game and by some miracle they manage to beat Bournemouth, then I'll share your optimism (just as long as we see off Blackburn on Wednesday night).

If we’re running at 2.3 pts per game 15 games left which comes to another 34 pts on top of the 50 we have 84 pts imo not enough for 2nd

Difference now we look dangerous dinking it over the top with the ball at our feet. And the defence with their circular motion playing on the front foot always ready to play triangles whilst looking for the killer 1-2 from the oppositions keeper.
No more running with it into the hole, and being ready in midfield for any sideways movement taking us back to square one at pace.
Stunning intelligent football.
It is. I had an extra pre-match pint today just to steel myself, as Swansea seemed a more stern opposition than Hull. As usual I was wrong. Wonderful display, and would have been even better if Norwood hadn't been a berk at the end! Great game, and great result though.

Back
Top Bottom