League One Wes

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Still frightens the living day out of me when he has the ball at his feet 😩😂

Ridiculous that he wasn't in the Championship team of the year really. Nicholls only there by virtue of having played more games.

The championship ‘team of the season’ rarely recognised anyone outside of the top 4....not saying Wes Is the best keeper but the stats don’t lie...totally transformed my opinion of him...top class and up there with MGW for player of the season IMO

dont have many complaints with that team & awards. Mitrovic & Jones were no brainers, MGW could feel aggrieved. but how wes isnt GK 17 clean sheets in 30, multiple vital saves & if it wasnt for them saves in March we be in bottom half

Whilst it’s a nice accolade to have, it’s completely and irrelevant really.

Wes and MGW have had the exact same season whether they are in the TOTY or not - doesn’t add or detract anything.

Also whilst I agree they should be there on merit, ALL fans ALWAYS feel hard done to or short changed on these type of things!!

Ridiculous that he wasn't in the Championship team of the year really. Nicholls only there by virtue of having played more games.

Seems a stupid idea to announce a team of the season when the season isn't over anyway!

Wes 57% CS rate, Nicholls 43%. Wes saved 2/3 penalties faced, Nicholls zero.

Best goalkeeper in championship history and can't even get in team of year. Oh well he will have to show them when he's picking up that play off trophy

Is Wes in serious danger of being placed alongside Kelly, Tracey, Kenny. His stats with us are phenomenal and to say he was greeted with immense trepidation initially makes his wonderful presence for us even more remarkable

Back
Top Bottom