Last Man Standing 18/19 - Game 2 (21st September)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Well it certainly didn't pay to go 'rogue' this week, 8 left, Chelsea preds in by Friday :)

I know this week isnt done yet (except for a couple :oops:) but can we get clarity on next week ,I buggered p with the international week before.

I know this week isnt done yet (except for a couple :oops:) but can we get clarity on next week ,I buggered p with the international week before.
League one and two only.
Oh and congratulations on yesterday. Nice to see folk go through when they've chosen Blades.
Might be a good question for Jim Chimmerney when he gets back about how many actually have since we've been playing?

Leagues one and two have little or no quality. As such they lend themselves to grotesque predictors who favour ragamuffin, upanatem, ugly football.

Surely fairness demands that we suspend the competition for a week until teams who play the right way are included so as not to prejudice proper predictors?

Right folks, been a long weekend :)

Preds in for Friday as per usual for the remaining 6.

Yep, Leagues 1 and 2 this week, some will have to have a rare foray out of the top 5 of the Prem :)

League one and two only.
Oh and congratulations on yesterday. Nice to see folk go through when they've chosen Blades.
Might be a good question for Jim Chimmerney when he gets back about how many actually have since we've been playing?

#20 in this thread :)

Just as I said attached to my choice the other week Jim and it's not even Halloween.

Leagues one and two have little or no quality. As such they lend themselves to grotesque predictors who favour ragamuffin, upanatem, ugly football.

Surely fairness demands that we suspend the competition for a week until teams who play the right way are included so as not to prejudice proper predictors?
That Paul Coutts wasn't a bad player in league one.

Week 4, and yet again, boo and pinchy are skipping hand in hand in prediction harmony :)

Good luck all, could be interesting if a result doesn't go a certain way tonight.......

LMS_18_19_2_4.png

Week 5, beginning to think boo radley and Pinchy are one and the same :)

All that moaning about no Prem games last week as well :D metty is the latest to put his trust in pompey, they can't take another victim can they, they won't slip up against the mighty cods surely :)

Good luck all........

LMS_18_19_2_5.png

I predict carnage and a very smug Onslow who probably only didn't have Lincoln because hes had them already.

I predict carnage and a very smug Onslow who probably only didn't have Lincoln because hes had them already.
Its almost like Im really good at predicting things.
Almost being the important word ,fucking cobble streeted shithole

Back
Top Bottom