Last Man Standing 18/19 - Game 2 (21st September)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

25 hours to go, still stuck on 16, need predictions from 10 of you as well :)

Well as stated
whereas Prempiership pinchy is a bit more predictable, Man U, Man C, Chelsea leading the way with 4 each :)
Yes the ever predictable. Too scared to step out of his comfort zone. Why he must've loved that game last night, seeing all the static play and deep back passes. I'm sure he'd have been cheering when our players were playing those misplaced long cross field balls and when our players passed to one of their players he thought they were great passes.
Reminded him so much about missing his hero Doyle and the other one Weir.

OK folks, not managed to get a prediction out of Foxy (I think he's sneaked out the back door to avoid further disappointment :)) so here we are for Game 2. £119 up for grabs this time round with the rest donated to the site as per.

Kudos to RealMcCoy , apologies to LoughboroBlade and spongebobblade, nice to see boo radley and Pinchy agreeing for once and up the Saints :)

LMS_18_19_2_1.png

Mr Fox has decided to join us with Notts Forest (special dispensation, increases the pot and never lasts beyond round 2 :))

So we're playing for £126, £3 adjustment to S2 4SU funds due :)

Mr Fox has decided to join us with Notts Forest (special dispensation, increases the pot and never lasts beyond round 2 :))

So we're playing for £126, £3 adjustment to S2 4SU funds due :)
So what you're saying is that he believes last man standing is the last to enter:D

I should learn, never back the same as the organiser
:(;)

K54beA.gif

:(

Erm...what happens to me :(
4. If your selected game is postponed prior to cut-off on the Friday, another selection should be made. If the game is called off after cut-off, you automatically proceed to the next round.

So, after Pompey F up, not for the 1st time for me, and RealMcCoy's jinx failed, we're down to 14, preds in by Friday please, and that includes you Mr F :)

Did you check out the overall table. 23 different choices to Mrpasssacrossthebackfour predictable choices;)

The one around 4th post in on this thread? Couldnt see where youve got the 23 different choices from but I believe you lol

Back
Top Bottom