Kyle Walker

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

i know a guy, friend of a friend, who used to play a game called ‘sneaky nuts’.

we’d be somewhere having a drink and you’d look down and he’d have a testicle poking out of the fly in his jeans.

it was unsettling to say the least.
When they caught him he dropped a right bollock

It's a cock and ball story.....end of

i know a guy, friend of a friend, who used to play a game called ‘sneaky nuts’.

we’d be somewhere having a drink and you’d look down and he’d have a testicle poking out of the fly in his jeans.

it was unsettling to say the least.
Mate of mine at uni would expose a tiny bit of penis or testicle in his hand. He’d demand you guess “cock or ball”.

To be fair we all loved it.

Can’t imagine Kyle would be happy to read Pep’s comments. I would have thought that would be the sort of thing you’d keep in-house, although Pep does things his own way. Maybe thinks he needs a gentle kick up the arse.

Can’t imagine Kyle would be happy to read Pep’s comments. I would have thought that would be the sort of thing you’d keep in-house, although Pep does things his own way. Maybe thinks he needs a gentle kick up the arse.
Own goal at Wembley then declares his love for United and signs for us 1st July

citys formation these days is more or less 3 - 6 - 1 thats why their possesion stats are always high they totally outnumber other sides in midfield and kyle doesnt really fit in to that if we go up and could afford his salary he would fit in with our system perfectly either rwb or rcb and personally i think he would join us if we can afford him

He's already earned so much money from football of course we can afford him. It's just his greed that would create a barrier. The guy could afford to play for free if he really really wanted to play for United. Not saying he should, just that he could.

He's not going to come to us. He's 32 and could earn £100k+ per week at any number of teams. He might be a blade but he's not going to go from Champions League to a relegation battle with 2, 3, 4 or more good years left in the tank. Even if it's not about money, ambition definitely comes into it.

He's not going to come to us. He's 32 and could earn £100k+ per week at any number of teams. He might be a blade but he's not going to go from Champions League to a relegation battle with 2, 3, 4 or more good years left in the tank. Even if it's not about money, ambition definitely comes into it.

We can offer him his own car parking space and some sherbet dib dabs. What more does he want?

He as already said he wants to finish his career at united but I doubt he will sign for next to nowt.

Back
Top Bottom