Kyle Walker

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not on £160 grand a week,allegedly,it won't.
True, but he when he said he wanted to finish his career with Sheffield United I'm sure he didn't expect us to be able to get anywhere close to what he's on presently.

I don't think he will go to Spurs, Villa or anyone else in the PL. He will know if he does that he won't be getting his finish with the Blades.

His options for me are 1 more year at City and move on a free to United (If we by some miracle stay up) or he moves to Saudi this summer and bags about £50m to retire on

Not on £160 grand a week,allegedly,it won't.
His current wages are pretty irrelevant because we’d never be able to get near his pay whether it be now or in a few years, but he’s 3 to 5 years away from being at the point in his career where he needs to think about being sentimental. Jags was 38 before he had to come back.

I’d love for it to happen but he’s still one of the best right sided defenders in the world and isn’t coming to Bramall Lane.

With the "Saudi club interest", this is the new version of the MLS, the problem that we have got although there is mega money within Premiership football and UEFA regulated Leagues, there is even more in Saudi & UAE. Unless FIFA step in (which is highly unlikely) both of those leagues are governed by the West Asian Football Federation, they don't have any FFP in place or spending caps, the advantage I suppose we have is that as a destination, at the moment Saudi probably doesn't appeal to the vast majority of footballers due to the culture and laws of the country etc. The UAE especially Dubai maybe slightly different as it is a "5 star" luxury destination which has the potential of attracting the younger "Instagram" footballers and WAGS etc. Over the next 5-10 years I can see them becoming a threat in terms of football league destinations. If Kyle does make the move either way he has to think about what he wants to achieve.

True, but he when he said he wanted to finish his career with Sheffield United I'm sure he didn't expect us to be able to get anywhere close to what he's on presently.

I don't think he will go to Spurs, Villa or anyone else in the PL. He will know if he does that he won't be getting his finish with the Blades.

His options for me are 1 more year at City and move on a free to United (If we by some miracle stay up) or he moves to Saudi this summer and bags about £50m to retire on
It's a rumour but apparently we're offering him a 3 year contract.

Kyle Walker could leave Manchester City and make a sensational return to Sheffield United.
I could win the Euro millions
I could spend a night of salacious passion with Scarlett Johansson
I could headline a DJ set at Wembley Stadium
I could become Fallowfield s best mate.

All the above are as likely to happen as Lord Lucan leading Shergar ridden by Elvis Presley across the hallowed turf of BDTBL.

i think thats a good summing up another year at city then coming to us but i do think theres an outside chance of him coming this season

Let me get this straight.

He had an affair which resulted in his mistress having a kid, and he then carried on with said mistress and fathered another sprog, only this time he did it whilst his wife was pregnant?

Honestly not sure why people expect footballers to be saints, not saying I condone his behaviour but pretty sure half their squad will be sowing their seed all over Manchester!
I’m sure most don’t scrutinise their own employers in the same way

Cheating at football - morally right

Cheating on wife in personal private life - morally wrong

City.

Maybe he thought he was an art installation, and was looking for a compo claim.

I'm with the City dimwit on this one!!

Time to quit Kyle, you've shagged 2 fitties and made babies, best thing you could possibly do now, is quit City for good, and come home!!!
Sheffield United fans would welcome you with open arms, and were not pricks(not all of us anyway!!).

No sympathy for him in anyway. It not affects his wife but his kids and friendships .
Been with my current Mrs over 9 years and she's had the big C - cancer scare and was a week from dying through a strangulation hernia that was stopping all blood circulation.
I've had recent health issues but we are there for eachother through thick and thin .
No pair of tits could take me away or tempt me.
It's easy for people on here yo say yeah but he's got thet much money it's easy for him .
Love comes once in your life, don't have kids or a wife if you want to put your cock around.
Money don't buy waking up to the person you love.

I find it hard to respect any man that treats his wife like that.
Agreed. He's got a pretty long (publicly known) list of shit things he's done.

Starting to think he's a really shit person.

But the club with 115 charges of serious cheating hanging over them...

Couple of my mates (non blades) can't stand him when he's been down town, knowing who he is and thinks he owns the town. Owns a bar on carver street apparently.

Back
Top Bottom