Outgoing? Kyle Walker to move on...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

With the sort of fee Walker would go for it doesn't matter if it's 10% of the fee or 10% of the profit.

Only MORONS read The S*N...

Sorry to upset you Morons.

Count yerselves lucky it wasn't the Daily M**l readers...
They're far, far more more MORONIC.

X
Alright that may be somewhat true but both have far better sports coverage than the broadsheets.

Alright that may be somewhat true but both have far better sports coverage than the broadsheets.
FFS Daily Mail, does it still go,
Mon- Immigrants
Tues- Benefit scroungers
Wed- Who killed Princess Di
Thurs- Immigrants
Fri- Benefit scroungers
Sat- Who killed Princess Di
Sun Mail- all 3 and a supplement. :oops:

Only MORONS read The S*N...

Sorry to upset you Morons.

Count yerselves lucky it wasn't the Daily M**l readers...
They're far, far more more MORONIC.

X

Genuine question... which paper(s) are safe to read these days?

I don't read any of them personally, not even our own Stir. Ever since I've worked for our Local Authority and actually know how incredibly false a lot of the 'stories' are.... and I mean miles away. The irony is they don't even know, or at least haven't reported, half the stuff that actually does go on that would make much bigger headlines.

I get my news from the BBC website mainly, I know it's still biased in some way but what else is there?

coaxingstar71

Very good question.

I would be very hypocritical if I was to give you an answer as regarding what i'd recommend.
That way you'd be falling into the subtle trap of believing me and what I would promote.

What I will say is this.
You and anyone else, please take time online to search online for outlets, who you can believe.

Independent film and documentary makers, journalists not affiliated to any media corporation and with no agenda, but reporting the facts.

Good hunting my forum friend, when you start out and the discoveries appear, you'll feel like your mind/brain is being unwashed.

LYDON X

FFS Daily Mail, does it still go,
Mon- Immigrants
Tues- Benefit scroungers
Wed- Who killed Princess Di
Thurs- Immigrants
Fri- Benefit scroungers
Sat- Who killed Princess Di
Sun Mail- all 3 and a supplement. :oops:
you've read it then?

With the sort of fee Walker would go for it doesn't matter if it's 10% of the fee or 10% of the profit.

Unless he runs out his contract and moves on a free

I know we have a 1.6% sell on clause with 5 mil for every appearance he makes for Spain.

I should be seeing him Saturday. I'll have a word.....

A tidy sell on of a few mill coming our way would be very welcome if it does materialise.

Would go a long way to appeasing those who thought we let Kyle go too early and too cheaply.

Or would it? ;):D

Well ...... it would depend completely on what happened to the windfall proceeds ..... o_O

If the windfall from Kyle / Harry (potentially ) was re-invested in strengthening the first team playing squad in the summer then there would probably be general agreement .......

We shall see ....... :tumbleweed:

UTB & FTP

Well ...... it would depend completely on what happened to the windfall proceeds ..... o_O

If the windfall from Kyle / Harry (potentially ) was re-invested in strengthening the first team playing squad in the summer then there would probably be general agreement .......

We shall see ....... :tumbleweed:

UTB & FTP

I think it's increasing likely we won't ever see anything from the Maguire sale. He's out of contract in the summer, and with reported interest from other Premier League teams, what motivation does he have to sign a new deal at Hull?

Back
Top Bottom