Outgoing? Kyle Walker to move on...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Looks like it's a done deal at £50m plus add ons. Interesting to see if and how that reflects what we do in the market now.

giphy.gif

This will really open up new possibilities for us in the transfer market.

Might be wise to hold back a bit until this deal goes through.

Brooks will still go for £750K

Yes, Everton can point to the £5m for Kyle as 'unjust enrichment'.

Under Premier League law 6, sub section VII, para 16.1, Prem clubs are allowed to take into account other Prem club's fees paid out. when shafting, er dealing, with little clubs.

It is in the Prem rule book, just under the bit about playing two unregistered players and not getting a points deduction

Not knocking Mcabe at all but would not be surprised if this money goes straight to him, it was pre prince that this was agreed, will he reinvest all this money back into the team and share the spoils with the prince after writing off all that debt before the prince came on board, or will he keep it himself? Not sure how it will work, not getting too excited myself.

I find it hilarious that City missed out on Alves on a free so rectify the situation by spending £50m on their next best option. Mental.

It is always good news when the Blades make money in a player deal.However it was mentioned many times while in League 1,we will invest heavily when we get back to the Championship,I am not holding my breath.
I would imagine it will come out that any money received will be put once again into the January kitty to strengthen the squad.

Was on holiday with a Spurs fan very recently. Shat myself when he convincingly said they bought out all the sell-on clauses after a certain number of years (didn't know this was a thing).

He did some digging and it appears this isn't the case with Kyle. We will receive our 10%.

Fwiw, the buy-out was what I had been told (see post #90 in the thread) by a mate of mine that worked at Spurs. Fingers crossed his information (or recollection) was wrong. We've encouragingly had the 10% on profit reported in the press, but I've not seen an official confirmation of that. Had Spurs offered to buy it out in any of the years up to the Prince coming onboard, I could see us having accepted it.

Back
Top Bottom