Player Suggestion Kieffer Moore

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Have I? I could have sworn you chose the emotional rant option...

Did I? Wasn't aware I was emotional...indifferent yes. You was the one who has somehow managed to 'find embarrassment' from somewhere on behalf of someone else. Im cool with it all tbf.

Ipshite? Really?

"Wendys", "Manure" and "Wet Spam" are embarrassing enough, this takes it to a new level.

You seem very mixed up with the world in terms of what is acceptable and what is not. Calling a club ipshite is not good but the Lilly liveried kids who can’t cope with online bullying are fine. After all the posts on the subject of this player you chose this one to reply to.

There is no value to sheffield united to sign this striker for 750k when unproven at this level and we already have better options. Barnsley do not have these options

Did I? Wasn't aware I was emotional...indifferent yes. You was the one who has somehow managed to 'find embarrassment' from somewhere on behalf of someone else. Im cool with it all tbf.

It seemed emotional to me, but only you know the context you responded in, so if you say youre cool with it, then that makes two of us.

You seem very mixed up with the world in terms of what is acceptable and what is not. Calling a club ipshite is not good but the Lilly liveried kids who can’t cope with online bullying are fine.

Firstly, i didnt say it was unacceptable, I said it was embarrassing.
Secondly, ive never said "kids who can’t cope with online bullying are fine" either.

After all the posts on the subject of this player you chose this one to reply to.
Correct.

There is no value to sheffield united to sign this striker for 750k when unproven at this level and we already have better options. Barnsley do not have these options
I'd tend to agree.

Never liked them for some reason. One of my most enjoyable nights watching us was when we did them in the second leg of the playoff and our support was split in two at opposite ends of the stand down the side of the pitch.

Ipshite is embarrassing. Surely it's Ipshits?

Surely just calling them "Tractor Boys" is enough?, sounds like some sort of embarrassing boy band made up of members of the Suffolk Young Farmers

I reckon that if we offered Ipswich a decent amount then they would recall back Kieffer Moore and sell him to us.

When we played against him in the friendly he won everything in the air, strong as an ox and just caused us problems

Scored 10 in 14 for the millers so far

Offload Hanson and get big Kieffer in

You're rather late.

I suggested this guy about 4 years when he played for Yeovil against us.

It's taken him some time to show his potential, but it was obvious to me back then.

Can’t believe the Dingles have beat us to this transfer and I know we were interested in him because I saw him walk into the Copthorne, then walk straight back out again........

Another player we've missed out on. Well done Wilder ffs.

My Millers supporting mate tells me he was good but only by L1 standards. Reckoned he would be out of his depth in the Championship. Time will tell. UTB

Not good enough for Ipswich, draw your own conclusions.

Tbf he seems like a match made in heaven for the Dingles

6nz889.jpg

Would love it if we could sign Kieffer. He's played against us twice this season (Rotherham pre-season & Barnsley away) and both games he's dominated our defence in the air. If we wanted a player to hold the ball up or if we're desperate and needed to play route 1, i can't think of anyone else more affordable at a good age, possibly going to be relegated with Barnsley so would make signing him a little bit easier

Kieffer would probably be the signing i'd be most looking forward to IMO

Would love it if we could sign Kieffer. He's played against us twice this season (Rotherham pre-season & Barnsley away) and both games he's dominated our defence in the air. If we wanted a player to hold the ball up or if we're desperate and needed to play route 1, i can't think of anyone else more affordable at a good age, possibly going to be relegated with Barnsley so would make signing him a little bit easier

Kieffer would probably be the signing i'd be most looking forward to IMO

He doesn’t score at Championship level. We need more goals so we all say.

Did anyone see his miss at the weekend? A real shocker and up there with Sammon's

Last edited:
A plan B option actually good enough to warrant a place on the bench.... and a possible occasional plan A.

I wouldn't be against signing him, at the right price.

Didn't he go to Barnsley for ~£750k in Jan? As he's performed relatively well in the Champ I can only see his price having risen. Not sure he's worth upwards to £1m (even if it is available to spend) as opposed to signing a young Prem striker on loan.

Every bit as bad as Sammon's

But I'll tell you what... I'd have him here. Bullies centre halves, has a few goals since he signed for them, and while McBurnie will be out of our reach as he'll stay at Swansea, this kid won't be.

We're going to need 3 new centre forwards, minimum.

Our 3 Strikers Clarke/ Sharp/ Donaldson scored I believe 35 goals, who are we going to get that's going to score more?

I understand your point but I don't see where we get someone who scores more than our lot.

I don't know the answer.

Our 3 Strikers Clarke/ Sharp/ Donaldson scored I believe 35 goals, who are we going to get that's going to score more?

I understand your point but I don't see where we get someone who scores more than our lot.

I don't know the answer.
I'd keep Clarke and Sharp.
Donaldson's legs have gone, simple as. Sharp might not want to stay to play second fiddle.

Imagine Clarke will be the only striker guaranteed to stay. That would mean 3 + Brooks as a bare minimum. For that reason alone I expect Ched to stay unfortunately.

Signing Kieffer Moore wouldn't be to try and score 20+ goals, it's to take the attention away from the other striker, it's to tussle in the box, it's to be a proper bully and cause 2 defenders to challenge for the ball when he's up top.

If you saw, Kieffer needed Stearman and Bash to challenge against him and Moore won every time. If he then manages a flick on, guess who's free and unmarked.

I wouldn't be signing Kieffer for him to score goals, just to hold the ball up, be solid at defending set pieces, nod the ball down for someone like Billy to tap in after a Baldock cross.

If he scores, jackpot

Back
Top Bottom