Player Suggestion Kieffer Moore

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Lmaobob

Wind Up Merchant
Reaction score
I reckon that if we offered Ipswich a decent amount then they would recall back Kieffer Moore and sell him to us.

When we played against him in the friendly he won everything in the air, strong as an ox and just caused us problems

Scored 10 in 14 for the millers so far

Offload Hanson and get big Kieffer in

I think Ipswich will want to get him back and give him a chance. It's a good suggestion if we want a target man though, he's been on fire this season and looked good in the friendly. Very powerful centre forward who seems to take up good positions.

Not sure we need to sign someone like him but he could be one of those strikers I talk about who you've got to sign at the right time - if he carries on doing what he is his value will soar. I remember when Ipswich sold Jordan Rhodes in similar circumstances only for him to go and score prolifically for Huddersfield.

We could do a lot worse. A miller mate raves about him. If Ipshite wanted to sell then he could be a relatively cheap gamble on a player with a lot of potential.

Big lads like him are always arkward to play against, no matter how high up the footballing pyramid you go.

I think Ipswich will want to get him back and give him a chance. It's a good suggestion if we want a target man though, he's been on fire this season and looked good in the friendly. Very powerful centre forward who seems to take up good positions.

Not sure we need to sign someone like him but he could be one of those strikers I talk about who you've got to sign at the right time - if he carries on doing what he is his value will soar. I remember when Ipswich sold Jordan Rhodes in similar circumstances only for him to go and score prolifically for Huddersfield.
And as a loyalty to udders, he refused to take a penalty against them in the playoffs, thus gifting us 3 points this season and heaping shame on his own team again!

Deal off at perborough apparently, rumours of Barnsley to sign him...

Anybody think he could be on our radar ???

Seems like about 15 clubs have bid for him. Anyone half decent in L1 and some in the Championship as well.

He's definitely a good target man and worth a punt for somebody.

Not even South Barnsley...........but do we need to!?
We have a Jedi at the helm!!

Ipshite? Really?

"Wendys", "Manure" and "Wet Spam" are embarrassing enough, this takes it to a new level.

I can live with that 'embarrassment'. I may even embarrass myself again at sometime during the day by referring them as 'Ipshite'. It's a curse but I've learnt to live with this embarrassment. Luckily the wife still hasn't threatened to leave me and take the kids with her when she hears me say such outrageous things. She's a strong woman mind and not a lily livered dipstick who has jumped on to the find offence anywhere brigade. So I might call the pigs the pigs, the cheats as Wet Spam, Leeds as the Dirties, and I will still be content with my life.

2 and a half months later to respond to a post....and even then it's total insignificant bollox that you have posted. You must be the brains of the outfit then. Go and get ur sen laid sunshine, the world will feel so much better afterwards and you might lose the frustration and latent anger in yourself. Toodle pip.

I can live with that 'embarrassment'. I may even embarrass myself again at sometime during the day by referring them as 'Ipshite'. It's a curse but I've learnt to live with this embarrassment. Luckily the wife still hasn't threatened to leave me and take the kids with her when she hears me say such outrageous things. She's a strong woman mind and not a lily livered dipstick who has jumped on to the find offence anywhere brigade. So I might call the pigs the pigs, the cheats as Wet Spam, Leeds as the Dirties, and I will still be content with my life.

2 and a half months later to respond to a post....and even then it's total insignificant bollox that you have posted. You must be the brains of the outfit then. Go and get ur sen laid sunshine, the world will feel so much better afterwards and you might lose the frustration and latent anger in yourself. Toodle pip.

edd0cf6d8fa848cace46257ced76651680fa9965_hq.gif

Im glad to hear you're wife hasnt left you, and I'm not "offended" by your initial post (assuming I'm the "lily livered dipstick"). I was merely pointing out that i find it embarrassing.
Now you can respond to that however you like. You could brush it off or you could reply with an emotional rant.

Im glad to hear you're wife hasnt left you, and I'm not "offended" by your initial post (assuming I'm the "lily livered dipstick"). I was merely pointing out that i find it embarrassing.
Now you can respond to that however you like. You could brush it off or you could reply with an emotional rant.

Youv'e already been brushed off.

Back
Top Bottom