Keith Edwards Podcast

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

A CHAT WITH KEITH EDWARDS PODCAST!
To celebrate the Birthday of King Keith here is a podcast filmed earlier this year.
It was an an Emotional one for me on a personal level, got to see my old man live his dream after a bad year having a stroke and operations etc!
And after all his struggles and low's I got to see him have a chat and a pint with his personal hero, after all he has been through, this experience meant the world to him and me, THANK YOU KEITH.

Really hope those of you that give it a watch really enjoy it and really appreciate you taking the time, thank you!

brilliant,,,utb

Wiki has him at 171 in 293. I'm sure our resident statos will correct that if wrong.

Darius only seemed to have one skill which was backing into defenders and giving free kicks away.

I actually have a bizarre link to Darius. My Beloved claims she dated both his dad and his uncle (not at the same time she assures me) and to this day refers to Darius as "my almost son" when she's in tease mode, which is most of the time!
My ex brother in law taught Darius PE at some school in Doncaster.

What a finisher he was,the best we've seen, natural ...seeing Billy's opportunistic goal v Derby had shades of Keith rounding the keeper and slotting it in..absolute legend.

Back
Top Bottom