Keith Andrews

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Don’t know of his credentials as a coach, but got a bit of experience at a decent level.
Assistant Manager at MK Dons under Karl Robinson. Assistant Manager under Kenny at ROI U21's and National Team 40 plus games.

With Matt Prestridge back some of them might start to get fit enough to play 90 minutes.
This and knowing that Nathan Winder and Mark Hudson will be gone will be the best news today. Despite me clearly not rating Hecky as a manager, I have no vitriol or animosity towards him. As for these two wasters..... 😡

With Matt Prestridge back some of them might start to get fit enough to play 90 minutes.

Partly the reason Hecky has done himself over in some ways is our poor injury record.

He may have got that striker he wanted in on loan if we never had to sign another left back.

This and knowing that Nathan Winder and Mark Hudson will be gone will be the best news today. Despite me clearly not rating Hecky as a manager, I have no vitriol or animosity towards him. As for these two wasters..... 😡
Nathan Winder was originally brought in by Wilder/Prestridge to work under him. He ain’t going anywhere. Tom Little is who you’ll be meaning, he was brought in last season as the head of sports science.

Mark Hudson can get to fuck.

A return for Darren Ward would be a huge move on the other hand.

Nathan Winder was originally brought in by Wilder/Prestridge to work under him. He ain’t going anywhere. Tom Little is who you’ll be meaning, he was brought in last season as the head of sports science.

Mark Hudson can get to fuck.

A return for Darren Ward would be a huge move on the other hand.
Whoever is in charge of fitness and conditioning needs to go.

Whoever is in charge of fitness and conditioning needs to go.
Tom Little is in charge of it.

The staff under him, Winder, McMahon, Rayner, Rikards etc have been here for decades collectively, and are largely the same staff that had the excellent record under Prestridges leadership. Which proves your point entirely!

Tom Little is in charge of it.

The staff under him, Winder, McMahon, Rayner, Rikards etc have been here for decades collectively, and are largely the same staff that had the excellent record under Prestridges leadership. Which proves your point entirely!
Cheers dude. 👍

At least Andrew’s will know some of the better underage players in the irish set up and might be able to get that St Pats defender now

Assistant in Irelands worst ever spell in their history. Great.
In fairness to him, look at Ireland's squad and pool of players they're picking from. This has been the weakest pot of players in nearly 30 years. There aren't even any decent quarter Irish lads from the Championship to call on. The fact that 50p head John Egan is captain speaks volumes about the lack of depth and quality.

I don't know much about Keith Andrews as a coach but he speaks well and he could well have been brought in to be the successor to wilder.

In fairness to him, look at Ireland's squad and pool of players they're picking from. This has been the weakest pot of players in nearly 30 years. There aren't even any decent quarter Irish lads from the Championship to call on. The fact that 50p head John Egan is captain speaks volumes about the lack of depth and quality.
Wish we'd got 50p head Egan playing for us now. He's one of the four players in the club who's got the balls for a battle, the other three being Baldock, Basham and Robbo.

Wish we'd got 50p head Egan playing for us now. He's one of the four players in the club who's got the balls for a battle, the other three being Baldock, Basham and Robbo.
I'd have to disagree. Egan has been awful this season and at fault for most of the goals conceded at the start of the season with Anel. They've been woeful together.

Back
Top Bottom