Kean Bryan Apprecation

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Agree with others on this thread. I sat there last night thinking maybe there is a player in there. Some players need longer to adjust to playing Premier League and first team football. Maybe being thrown in will have been the making of him. Let’s hope so.

I don’t think he’s good enough but he was OK yesterday. He can’t run with the ball so he just hoofs it ive noticed. He does have a good left foot tho, played a lot of nice passes in the few games he’s played. Dropped a couple of bollocks and should have given a pen away yesterday.

Posted a KB appreciation thread on the Blade2Blade Facebook group when I was still on Facebook, between Championship and PL...got slated for it!

Not saying he's the answer, but he's a damn sight better back up than Robinson.

And I still reckon he's got the best delivery in the team...get him on left footed FK's and corners instead of Fleck and we might start clearing the first man!

Let’s face it, any player putting a performance in like that in the Premier League is more than adequate cover in the Championship. It just makes me wonder why we tried Robinson and an out of position Stevens there before him. Bin Robinson off next season and get Bryan’s contracts extended.

I think we've all not noticed he puts a hell of a cross in,akin to Robertsons of Liverpool.
The lad has improved immensely over the last two years ,and has a real look of determination about him...long may it continue!

He's got better and better, as has Ampadu. Sometimes players just need time to adapt, but often they don't get that time. He really seems to enjoy defending which is a great attribute to begin with. Good lad.

I thought he was outstanding.

Some of the leaps to win headers without Egan or Jags were brilliant, and putting his body on the line to keep it out.

We’ve already seen he’s got a great cross on him, but I’ve been impressed with the way he plays some positive forward passes. Comfortable on it to play out when the time is right.

I always thought since he first arrived there was a player in there, good to see him coming good after his dodgy start

When he was star of the Kean Bryan All Stars that lost to such galacticos as Barnet, his problem was he looked like he was playing FIFA online with a bad connection, he'd mistime things, or miss things happening. He was always technically decent though, good passer, athletic.

I guess the lag goes with game time.

He's probably never going to be the first name on the team sheet when we've not got half the squad out injured, but he's young enough to be a decent understudy to a couple of players and we should just keep playing him right now because we need as much continuity in defence as we can get.

Not a Bryan fan tbh

He had the one exceptional game, fair play, but his decision making when defending can be very poor and for me he’ll make the same poor decisions regardless of which division he plays in.

Very average. The left hand side needs a bit of an overhaul imo. Hoping Jack OConnell gets back to his best but no guarantee. Enda seems to have shot his bolt. Bryan, Robinson and Rodwell all need to go for me and Jags. Not convinced with Lowe............. yet, so we haveOsborne and Fleck on the left. Need a good left sided player. Is Norrington Davies the man? Need another CB as well

Hecky and PA says we are to keep most of the squad together. Well if Lunny and Berge are out I can think of at least another 7 or 8 that I would like to see replaced. Some will only go if we can find a buyer which is a bit of a worry because in the main they’ve been shite imo.

The lad may see that now Wilders gone. This might be the clean sheet he needs to impress the new manager.

Back
Top Bottom