Kean Bryan Apprecation

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I hope he's good in a back 4, surely we can't try a 3 when we only have 2 available CB's?!

Thought he was exceptional tonight, credit to the lad he's arguably been the most consistent LCB this season. Thought he carried the ball out well in the first half and worked tirelessly with Ampadu to preserve that clean sheet.

On loan at Bolton and out of any plans. Yes injuries have given him this opportunity but he's taken it and credit to him.
He’s been brilliant can actually pass the ball on the floor by taking out opposition players and putting the LWB in space...the issue is that Stevens is the guy receiving the ball!

I'd like to play a back 4, and considering were running out of cb,s looks like we might have to, and I'd play Bryan at left midfield, defensively wed be strong and his crossing ability is imo the best at the club at this moment
ive got an idea why not play egan and o connell as centre backs in a back 4 next season and lets get another body in midfield 🤔🤔

He's pleasantly surprised me to be fair. Give him a new contract with a Brooke Vincent getting her babylons out at half time every Saturday clause

Never understood some of the bile from people on here.
He hasnt had a full season due to injury & seems to be getting better with each game. He wont be on huge wages either, He could be a key player next year.

He has a good whip on him for a cross but seems a bit awkward with the ball at his feet and quite often takes the easy punt forward.
Defended very well again today and think he is definitely worth a contract extension and shows more potential than Robinson

It's funny how he's good at football now after he was about our worst players back in the Championship and couldn't get near the team and when he did get an outing in the cups he looked Conference standard.

Football is weird.

Thought he was exceptional tonight, credit to the lad he's arguably been the most consistent LCB this season. Thought he carried the ball out well in the first half and worked tirelessly with Ampadu to preserve that clean sheet.

On loan at Bolton and out of any plans. Yes injuries have given him this opportunity but he's taken it and credit to him.
Agree that he did really well and hadn't looked out of place all season really. Obviously he's playing for a team that is getting relegated but I'm amazed that he's now a premier League regular and doing ok. Only 24 as well.

Just checked and Matt lowton was playing in league 1 at 23. 200 plus premier League games later...

Some are just late developers

We saw him play once against Barnet ( I think) and our whole fan base wrote him off as useless.
When are we going to learn

We saw him play once against Barnet ( I think) and our whole fan base wrote him off as useless.
When are we going to learn
It’s a fair point. He was useless in that game, but that doesn’t mean he is useless. People have bad games, but are still good players. Watching us play now, he looks one of our better players at the moment. Doesn’t mean we should rush and give him a huge new long term deal, but we should appreciate his performances.

It’s a fair point. He was useless in that game, but that doesn’t mean he is useless. People have bad games, but are still good players. Watching us play now, he looks one of our better players at the moment. Doesn’t mean we should rush and give him a huge new long term deal, but we should appreciate his performances.
Quite. And let's face it, he's not going to get a better offer any offer we will give him, so there's no hurry to sign him up.

He really has improved hasn't he and finally we're seeing a footballer!

CW may put Edna at LCB again.

There’s a need to remember these comments before we carry on writing Lowe off as well.

He's winning me over, some decent performances lately

Back
Top Bottom