Kean Bryan Apprecation

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Thought he was exceptional tonight, credit to the lad he's arguably been the most consistent LCB this season. Thought he carried the ball out well in the first half and worked tirelessly with Ampadu to preserve that clean sheet.

On loan at Bolton and out of any plans. Yes injuries have given him this opportunity but he's taken it and credit to him.

Thought he was exceptional tonight, credit to the lad he's arguably been the most consistent LCB this season. Thought he carried the ball out well in the first half and worked tirelessly with Ampadu to preserve that clean sheet.

On loan at Bolton and out of any plans. Yes injuries have given him this opportunity but he's taken it and credit to him.
He's been one of the positives in a season full of downs, getting better as a defender and is great at crossing/long passes.

He is still only young and still learning the game he hasn't had masses amounts of game time yet in his career to improve his game but he has come on leaps and bounds I think. He has to keep this up but he is definitely showing his worth now and he is by far our best option at left back when o'connell is out. I think he will be good as a back up at least for the next few years. He doesn't scare me when I see he is in the line up which is more than I can say for some of the other back up players.

Do man City have a buy back clause 🙈

Yes they do actually 😂 it was put in place when we first signed him. Think it's a decent amount though can't remember the exact figure obviously it isn't going to happen but I know there is one.

I'd like to play a back 4, and considering were running out of cb,s looks like we might have to, and I'd play Bryan at left midfield, defensively wed be strong and his crossing ability is imo the best at the club at this moment
If we have to switch to a back 4 because of a lack of CBs, surely moving 1 of the few we do have into midfield causes even more issues

Best game he's played for us. He's been steadily improving with the game time to be fair. Decent last few games. Cut the mistakes out and could be a player in there. Not at this level though.

Thought people wrote him off far too early at the start of his time here & picking up so many injuries didn't help, but really pleased for him he is changing some people's opinions, looks a good solid pro to me & should be an asset next season in the Championship.

Anyone else noticed the coincidence that he's looked a thousand times better with Jagielka next to him...

Just saying.
I’d be shocked if Jags doesn’t become a top coach.

I think Bryan’s been OK since he started playing this season tbh. Made the odd mistake but hasn’t looked out of place.

He's got a lot, lot better, so well done to him for taking his chance and stepping up in an almost impossible situation.

We've got several players who simply don't have anything like the ability to play in the Premier League but at least he's improved greatly and that's taken some doing, so it's a real positive for him, whether or not he's here next season.

Back
Top Bottom