Player Suggestion Karlan Grant

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

IF £16 mill is truly their asking price that is absolutely wild.

Not so well rated by Huddersfield fans:

I'd didn't say I would be.
I said what I would pay upto.
Do you honestly think a young English striker who has played at championship level and bagged a few and did very well in the few premier League games he had is going to move for 12 million? Ivan Toney has just had a good season in league one and gone for 10

Do you honestly think a young English striker who has played at championship level and bagged a few and did very well in the few premier League games he had is going to move for 12 million? Ivan Toney has just had a good season in league one and gone for 10
Absolutely.
Look at the Brooks fee.

Even Robinson. He was signed for about £7m, he's young, British, got promoted from the Championship, and apparently West Brom offered us £4m for him.

Lundstram had a good season in the Premiership, finished 9th, scored 5, mid 20s, English, how much more than £12m are you expecting for him?

Absolutely.
Look at the Brooks fee.

Even Robinson. He was signed for about £7m, he's young, British, got promoted from the Championship, and apparently West Brom offered us £4m for him.

Lundstram had a good season in the Premiership, finished 9th, scored 5, mid 20s, English, how much more than £12m are you expecting for him?

Robinson was last year of his contract, the brooks fee was very low IMO we should have been pushing towards 20 million for him given how much Maddison went to Leicester for. I'd say karlon grant is worth 15 ish given he's young, English, scores goals, quick. I'm not saying he's the perfect stiker for United but he's worth more than 12 million in today's game. 12 million buys you fuckall in football now, unless you catch someone desperate to leave in the last year of there contract

Just made an offer they can't refuse. 5M + Elmohamady on a season long loan and as an extra sweatener - Jack Grealish's right shin pad signed by himself, Cash and Swift.

You need the McCabe manual of closing deals.

Offer them a friendly.

Just made an offer they can't refuse. 5M + Elmohamady on a season long loan and as an extra sweatener - Jack Grealish's right shin pad signed by himself, Cash and Swift.

I see your title of Aston Villa manager & s24su rumour mill enthusiast , should of included Pig in it

Fuck off and get your own shopping list, you bell.

He's bang average in the Championship, £16m is a joke but glad WBA are paying it at the same time. They are down already.

He's bang average in the Championship, £16m is a joke but glad WBA are paying it at the same time. They are down already.
19 goals in a team that barely survived is average? Plus 4 goals in the Prem after signing in January from league 1, again in one of the worst teams in Premier league history. He scored only 6 less than Watkins and 3 less than mcburnie, both of who were in much better teams.

19 goals in a team that barely survived is average? Plus 4 goals in the Prem after signing in January from league 1, again in one of the worst teams in Premier league history. He scored only 6 less than Watkins and 3 less than mcburnie, both of who were in much better teams.
I agree. The goal tally of Watkins in inflated because of the quality of the team. He had a dozen tap in goals. Would prefer Grant any day.

Slightly off topic, but seems relevant in this case.
Is Wilder looking for versatility in all his acquisitions (less goalkeepers) ?
Not many escape this criteria of being versatile, especially recent purchases/targets?
Not a bad criteria to aim for, when you look at what the system has done for our player of the season.
Olli Burke could be the next flexible maverick to be developed for our system?

Don't know much about this guy. But he has a 60% shot accuracy (best in division). And scored 19 goals for a shit side. Good age. Any good?

For real?

Nothing confirmed, just rumours:

"West Bromwich Albion are in advanced talks to bring Huddersfield Town forward Karlan Grant to the Hawthorns, with the Baggies closing in on completing a £16 million deal plus add-ons, according to the Football Insider."

He did also comment/like Diangana's joining WBA post on Instagram apparently
Will be a good signing for them if it all turns out to be true

Back
Top Bottom