CONFIRMED Kalvin Phillips

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?




Or now Matos is leaving frees up the money to keep Riedeweld. Wasn't fussed he left and not particularly fussed he is coming. Personally hope it means Rothwell is off but might be wishful thinking
 
Or now Matos is leaving frees up the money to keep Riedeweld. Wasn't fussed he left and not particularly fussed he is coming. Personally hope it means Rothwell is off but might be wishful thinking
I'll stand corrected mate, but Rothwells on a contract, can't see anybody buying him off of us.
 


We're crawling back with our tail between our legs. I'm guessing Wilder's obsessive pursuit of Phillips is over?

Have we finally realised Phillips is a serially crocked semi-retired footballer? Or has he had a better offer from elsewhere?
 
Tanga ain't tall enough nor is he a proper dominant player for CCB
Given Tanganga played RB for Spurs a bit, he’s not the worst choice for RCB to be quite honest.

You really want someone of higher caliber alongside him than McGuinness, as first pick anyway.
 
Or maybe we had an option on him at a level if wage that we didnt want to go to, hqve tried to negotiate with his agent, got the knock back and told no cigar, and then maybe on relfection, the agent has approached United again to say maybe we could negotiate after all, hence the interest in going back to look at a potential new contract deal again. Its a maybe.
Probably a business-like maybe, but not as satisfying as a bloody good moan about the club!
 



I’d rather have someone of higher calibre than Tanganga, full stop.
I wouldn’t mind but I can’t see us having a 7m reserve, so either we sell him or we will need to use him.

He only signed for 3 years so unless we improve and he kicks on, he could be another loss in the pipeline.

We really are shit at spending any decent fee.
 
I wouldn’t mind but I can’t see us having a 7m reserve, so either we sell him or we will need to use him.

He only signed for 3 years so unless we improve and he kicks on, he could be another loss in the pipeline.

We really are shit at spending any decent fee.
Exactamundo. Needs selling. Can I trust Wilder to pick up a young forceful ball playing CH from lower league? Nah. Maybe if he looked abroad he might. But that ain’t happening. It’s now so obvious.
 
Oh I fully agree. But if we’re flip flopping between them I’d be going for Jairo. (Though. I’d do this revolutionary thing where we don’t sign past players and actually scout players)

Don't be silly Dane. You should well know by now that we only ever sign anyone with a past association with us.
 
Yep. Hence the “revolutionary”, we’re Sunday league when it comes to pretty much everything we do. It’s quite funny when you think about it.

It'd be funny if it wasn't a reality but while ever these absolute clowns are in every important position in our club nothing will ever change.
 
It'd be funny if it wasn't a reality but while ever these absolute clowns are in every important position in our club nothing will ever change.
Yeah, it’s ingrained in the club, from the top, all the way to the fan base, nothing will change whilst ever we’re accepting of it.
 



I wouldn’t mind but I can’t see us having a 7m reserve, so either we sell him or we will need to use him.

He only signed for 3 years so unless we improve and he kicks on, he could be another loss in the pipeline.

We really are shit at spending any decent fee.
Yep - he's a loss waiting to crystallize , or rather a profit missed
 

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom