Bladesman
The Great Grumbleduke
What if, he never really left![]()
Phillips is all of us. He is in our hearts. In our souls.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?
What if, he never really left![]()
So why didn't they get him then ! .
I'll stand corrected mate, but Rothwells on a contract, can't see anybody buying him off of us.Or now Matos is leaving frees up the money to keep Riedeweld. Wasn't fussed he left and not particularly fussed he is coming. Personally hope it means Rothwell is off but might be wishful thinking
Wouldn't it show that we had a back up plan?It just shows we had absolutely no backup plan for when the Phillips signing inevitably didn't happen. What do our scouts actually do day in day out?
I can’t but a man can hope !!!!I'll stand corrected mate, but Rothwells on a contract, can't see anybody buying him off of us.
We're crawling back with our tail between our legs. I'm guessing Wilder's obsessive pursuit of Phillips is over?
I'm not sure desperately going back to someone we recently released (to his suprise) counts as a back up plan?Wouldn't it show that we had a back up plan?
Given Tanganga played RB for Spurs a bit, he’s not the worst choice for RCB to be quite honest.Tanga ain't tall enough nor is he a proper dominant player for CCB
I’d rather have someone of higher calibre than Tanganga, full stop.Given Tanganga played RB for Spurs a bit, he’s not the worst choice for RCB to be quite honest.
You really want someone of higher caliber alongside him than McGuinness, as first pick anyway.
I already have oneIf we sign Souttar i'll build a statue of him in my garden. And it'll be a big fucking statue
Probably a business-like maybe, but not as satisfying as a bloody good moan about the club!Or maybe we had an option on him at a level if wage that we didnt want to go to, hqve tried to negotiate with his agent, got the knock back and told no cigar, and then maybe on relfection, the agent has approached United again to say maybe we could negotiate after all, hence the interest in going back to look at a potential new contract deal again. Its a maybe.
I already have one
I also have statues of John Gannon , Trenton Wiggan , Pedro Verde, Alison Moyet and Blade56.
You know he makes these "statues" from Play-Doh, so the chances of a likeness are slim.I have image rights you know
Not play-doh. But you REALLY don’t want to know what he does make them from.You know he makes these "statues" from Play-Doh, so the chances of a likeness are slim.
I wouldn’t mind but I can’t see us having a 7m reserve, so either we sell him or we will need to use him.I’d rather have someone of higher calibre than Tanganga, full stop.
Exactamundo. Needs selling. Can I trust Wilder to pick up a young forceful ball playing CH from lower league? Nah. Maybe if he looked abroad he might. But that ain’t happening. It’s now so obvious.I wouldn’t mind but I can’t see us having a 7m reserve, so either we sell him or we will need to use him.
He only signed for 3 years so unless we improve and he kicks on, he could be another loss in the pipeline.
We really are shit at spending any decent fee.
I thought this was the Jairo thread.What if, he never really left![]()
Have we finally realised Phillips is a serially crocked semi-retired footballer? Or has he had a better offer from elsewhere?
To be fair, if it’s Phillips or Jairo, it’s Jairo every day of the week.Probably so we're now going back to "can only play 60 minutes" Jairo.
Our recruitment is genuinely an absolute joke right now.
To be fair, if it’s Phillips or Jairo, it’s Jairo every day of the week.
Oh I fully agree. But if we’re flip flopping between them I’d be going for Jairo. (Though. I’d do this revolutionary thing where we don’t sign past players and actually scout players)I'd rather someone who can actually complete 90 minutes over either of them![]()
"Scout players"? Off with his headOh I fully agree. But if we’re flip flopping between them I’d be going for Jairo. (Though. I’d do this revolutionary thing where we don’t sign past players and actually scout players)
Oh I fully agree. But if we’re flip flopping between them I’d be going for Jairo. (Though. I’d do this revolutionary thing where we don’t sign past players and actually scout players)
FIRE UP THE VHS!"Scout players"? Off with his head
Yep. Hence the “revolutionary”, we’re Sunday league when it comes to pretty much everything we do. It’s quite funny when you think about it.Don't be silly Dane. You should well know by now that we only ever sign anyone with a past association with us.
Yep. Hence the “revolutionary”, we’re Sunday league when it comes to pretty much everything we do. It’s quite funny when you think about it.
So if you try to sue him for breach of intellectual property rights , there'll be no evidence coz he'll just squash emYou know he makes these "statues" from Play-Doh, so the chances of a likeness are slim.
Yeah, it’s ingrained in the club, from the top, all the way to the fan base, nothing will change whilst ever we’re accepting of it.It'd be funny if it wasn't a reality but while ever these absolute clowns are in every important position in our club nothing will ever change.
Yep - he's a loss waiting to crystallize , or rather a profit missedI wouldn’t mind but I can’t see us having a 7m reserve, so either we sell him or we will need to use him.
He only signed for 3 years so unless we improve and he kicks on, he could be another loss in the pipeline.
We really are shit at spending any decent fee.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?