CONFIRMED Kacper Lopata leaves for Southend

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Needs to get his head down now and get a reputation for being a good defender for a period of time at one club. At 21 he's already lived the life of a wandering minstrel. Time to get his career back on line and learn his trade. I wish him well though I think he has had probably had some dubious career advice given to him.

As an aside, wonder if Barnsley are thinking about selling a current centre half (Andersen)?

As has already been said, Kacper now needs to knuckle down and earn a spot in Barnsley's 1st team squad. Will he? who knows. There is definitely a very decent player in there, he now needs to be consistent and ignore the arsehole that is his agent. Talking of arseholes, if Rugrat Ronny had not reneged on paying wages we would have pulled some dosh from a transfer fee. However, soon, very soon, Ronny will be gone and new owners that care for our club will be in place. When they are, watch us go!

Playing walking football tonight and all wed fans saying this means anderson is going to them, i think he might have loftier ambitions

He obviously thought he was better than we did at the time in his career when he left

He obviously thought he was better than we did at the time in his career when he left
He really isn't helping himself although some of the content might have been tricked out of him by the journos the mature way is to look forward in football, it's a short career and he is signing as cover at a decent League 1 standard side on a free transfer not like he is signing for an European qualification side in the Premiership.

I really don’t get the negatives on him to be honest. There is far too limited information.

He wasn’t getting in the team and made the decision to leave and play. He did well at Roots Hall but they stopped paying him, so he left. The notion footballers should ignore such things when they also have bills to pay is such an idealistic one.

He managed to get fixed up and played in the play offs and then left with no ill-feeling.

He’s now joined Barnsley, known for backing their young players and given them a chance in recent times.

Don’t see the issue.

The lad has just tried to further his career and maximise his game time whilst ensuring agreements made to him were respected.

Seemed decent enough on the video with YorkBlade and that time is probably about as much all the other media put together in terms of knowing who he is as a person.

For me, GLTTL!

Great move for him, I think. Barnsley have an excellent record unearthing young lower league gems and he could well be a Championship player on the back of a good season in league one in 14 months’ time.

I do think he was a bit unlucky with us, as I liked the look of him in the league cup games. Think he’d have been a better option than some of the others who came to fill in at the back.

He’s not a bad player, but has a bad attitude of thinking he’s better than he is.

Can’t take constructive criticism well at all

So many blades fans wanted and want players like him in our team. They’re miles off it. I see the same shouts with Amissah now

We have this idea that any player we release should be playing. A good loan spell in the conference and everyone is jumping around saying cannot beleive we are letting him go.

Hes developing at a better rate in other people’s starting line ups than ours and he’s managed to get to LG1 level. Which is great for him.

So many blades fans wanted and want players like him in our team. They’re miles off it. I see the same shouts with Amissah now
To be fair to him, whenever he played, I wouldn’t say he looked “miles off it”.

Football is all about sliding doors moments and it can be a quick spiral down with a bit of bad luck.

Although I do agree on his attitude.

To be fair to him, whenever he played, I wouldn’t say he looked “miles off it”.

Football is all about sliding doors moments and it can be a quick spiral down with a bit of bad luck.

Although I do agree on his attitude.
I think I only ever saw him once in a cup game against Carlisle. It was a hard game to tell as the standard was terrible & we were lucky to win.

Going from that to top end championship / fighting for relegation in the Premiership is a big step up that I think fans feel players should be able to make easily.

I think I only ever saw him once in a cup game against Carlisle. It was a hard game to tell as the standard was terrible & we were lucky to win.

Going from that to top end championship / fighting for relegation in the Premiership is a big step up that I think fans feel players should be able to make easily.
It is, but I still don't see how can therefore conclude he was miles off it based on one game, where a lot of the first teamers looked no better.

People were saying Brooks was miles off it two months ago and if he'd not got his chance, could have easily have slid down the pyramid. Everything is up in the air for players at that age and it can change very quickly, either way. It's best not to make sweeping statements.

He thought it was a festival, when someone said he could meet Robbie Williams.......

Back
Top Bottom