CONFIRMED Kacper Lopata leaves for Southend

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Flatcap

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
I have heard about the alleged controversy surrounding Lopata and his contract, wherein he's been told he can't go out on loan until he signs a new contract.

Clearly, he and the club don't see eye to eye at the moment but it must be worse that I first thought considering he has shown a spiteful side by liking the post where we conceded a goal to Casa Pia. One that I personally take as a "See, I should have been there" comment.

Screenshot_20220708-183112~2.png

I have heard about the alleged controversy surrounding Lopata and his contract, wherein he's been told he can't go out on loan until he signs a new contract.

Clearly, he and the club don't see eye to eye at the moment but it must be worse that I first thought considering he has shown a spiteful side by liking the post where we conceded a goal to Casa Pia. One that I personally take as a "See, I should have been there" comment.

View attachment 138894
That's really not a good sign and I'm surprised he's done that. Shame because I was really hopeful Lopata would be a real find for us and it's looking worryingly like he'll be leaving if its not resolved.

He's young and probably a bit daft. Ndiaye fell out with the club for a little while and that was resolved. However if he's starting to act like an silly lad who thinks he has already made it then he will be in for a shock. Bringing him back from Southend and then never using him last season probably didn't help matters.

View attachment 138894
He liked a post saying we had conceded? What a twat.

Seriki did the same when we lost to Forest. Reyt weird

Let's not overreact here. He's a young lad who's been left behind while his teammates are training in Portugal. All we know is he's been told he won't be allowed out on loan until he signs a new contract. That's it. We don't know the contract details.

This is after we recalled him from a successful loan spell where he was adored by the fans and probably having the time of his life. We then didn't give him a sniff on the pitch.

Fair enough, liking a tweet about us conceding is not the smartest or most mature way to go about things but let's not go on a witch hunt here.

Not bothered

He's seemed a decent sort previously

Utd need to look after potential assets like this, and we fucked him around last season, as with Jebbo

If I was him I'd be hesitant with the contract too

What United have done is not unusual or unreasonable, it shows that the club rates Lopata otherwise they wouldn’t offer him a new deal, but they want to protect his value as well.

That’s exactly what Klopp did with Nat Phillips at Liverpool, except in his case, Klopp had the loan deal in place, but wouldn’t tell Phillips where he was going until he signed his new deal. The following day he was on his way to Germany to join Nurnberg.

If you're looking at Twitter on a phone or tablet it's perfectly possible to 'like' something by mistake as you scroll past it and not realise you've done it. Either way, I suspect it may be 'unliked' pretty quickly.

Lopata isn’t stupid. He’s played a first team game or two. Ndiaye had to be given £5k p/w before he signed after very little knowledge of who he was. He knows he can get it, so he’s trying

I remember when Jug Eared Cunt retweeted loads of insults about United from Birmingham fans just after he'd signed for them. That was far worse, and I still hold out hope that karma fucks him up irrevocably.

If you're looking at Twitter on a phone or tablet it's perfectly possible to 'like' something by mistake as you scroll past it and not realise you've done it. Either way, I suspect it may be 'unliked' pretty quickly.
He definitely meant to do what he’s done

Depends what he wants. He can have first team football in the football league this season if he signs a contract with us. Most likely on decent money for someone with little to no league experience.

Or he can act like he's the big un, play in the under 23s for a year, if he's not burnt his bridges entirely, and probably go on a free for less money next year after most clubs have forgotten who he is.

Know which option I'd pick.

And if you're Joleon Lescott, you can post a picture of a supercar, accidentally from your pocket moments after a humiliating defeat

I don't see anything wrong with what Lopata's doing. He wants first team football, we've not even brought him out on pre-season tour with us.
He doesn't want to be bullied into signing anything which he feels is below him.

I don't see anything wrong with what Lopata's doing. He wants first team football, we've not even brought him out on pre-season tour with us.
He doesn't want to be bullied into signing anything which he feels is below him.
He obviously thinks that he's worth more than our management does.

Time will tell who's right, but I know who my money's on and it is never the player in these circumstances.

It’s petulant and speaks badly of his character, which more and more is an integral part of what’s expected from a modern athlete. He’s young and made an error, but an error no doubt it is.

Possible but not at all likely in my mind. Also, still there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220708-231621.png
    Screenshot_20220708-231621.png
    778 KB · Views: 168

Back
Top Bottom