Jordan Doherty to Tampa Bay

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Because the Carrier Bag Firm have excellent contacts, we got the Heads Up re Graham & Mallon to AUS & Doherty to USA some time ago. So, we were able to tie them all up to long term suncream & sunglasses deals ahead of the announcements. Taking a "healthy slice" of course.

Poorer players tend to make better managers
I think the irony is that Collins was good enough for top end Championship but his failing was he couldn't stick to the manager's orders whilst on the pitch (one of the more believable exposes from this forum).

Because the Carrier Bag Firm have excellent contacts, we got the Heads Up re Graham & Mallon to AUS & Doherty to USA some time ago. So, we were able to tie them all up to long term suncream & sunglasses deals ahead of the announcements. Taking a "healthy slice" of course.

I'll try and liaise with The Crab and prevent that visit from Vern to discuss any deals made. No promises though!

I think the irony is that Collins was good enough for top end Championship but his failing was he couldn't stick to the manager's orders whilst on the pitch (one of the more believable exposes from this forum).
Am i missing something does he post on here

But he's got a new bat, and what with Phil being in the Caribbean to watch the cricket...

Yes, but legend has it that Phil has something in his Carrier Bag known as "The Leveller". A bat is fuck all use when Phil cheap shots you with this. And besides, if Vern wields the bat like the England team do then it will have the same end result.

Utter carnage...…………….

Yes, but legend has it that Phil has something in his Carrier Bag known as "The Leveller". A bat is fuck all use when Phil cheap shots you with this. And besides, if Vern wields the bat like the England team do then it will have the same end result.

Utter carnage...…………….

Didn't think that one through did I? An Englishman using a cricket bat in the Caribbean was never going to end well.

Didn't think that one through did I? An Englishman using a cricket bat in the Caribbean was never going to end well.

Didn't go much better with the ball if we're being honest...………………………

Its the cbf not cbc you've got a warning ,tell Vern ,the deranged steelworker type is on his case ,yours reserve carrier bag FIRM

Apologies, he's not been himself today. The Discovery failed it's MOT. It's had an oil leak for a while to be honest. Well, when I say oil leak the rest of us started calling it the Deepwater Horizon. It might have to go to the crusher, the man is out there now crying, jet washing the back out for old times sake. I'm not completely heartless, I'll give it a week before I bill him for the electric and water.

GLTTL - I know I wouldn’t mind going to play football out in Florida for a while!

Do their training sessions consist of, 1hr football, 3hrs bible class and prayer, 1hr moonshine running, and 45mins incest??

GLTTL - I know I wouldn’t mind going to play football out in Florida for a while!

Not until you get out here and start having a knockabout! Then you realise your playing Satan at home and his stadium is just on the south side to the threshold of hell!

Back
Top Bottom