Outgoing? John Fleck

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Let’s be reight, it’s the blades, and we’re blades, always expecting something to sucker punch us 😂

Let's say the worst case scenario happens. Does anyone think for a moment that Wilder won't have a plan in place? We are just about to make the biggest signing in our history and people are shitting it about a vague post from Fleck's missus!

Let's say the worst case scenario happens. Does anyone think for a moment that Wilder won't have a plan in place? We are just about to make the biggest signing in our history and people are shitting it about a vague post from Fleck's missus!

Oh aye, it’s just if Berge is that plan, and we were expecting Berge to be lining up alongside Fleck.

But hey, like you say, it’s a post from his missus that probably doesn’t mean much. It’s just that inner blade from years of kicks to the balls I can’t quite shake, not yet.

Surely we aren't shitting ourselves over that? 😂

That's such a generic woman post.

Dat’s what Dem Blades do to yah 🤷🏻‍♂️!

Fleck has kicked on again superbly this season, as he has done fairly consistently under Wilder and Knill. His profile is at a career high. He’s an automatic selection in the XI. Apart from Pinchy, he seems loved by everyone involved with the club. And publicly at least he looks settled and happy.

Equally important, playing alongside quality like Berge for a season or two, in a team where the bar is also likely to rise in the other positions around him, could take him to another level still. That must surely be a huge consideration, for any player who cares about what they can achieve in the game?

Unless there was major money in play, or someone like Wednesday came in for him, he’d be daft to move on at the moment.

Really can’t see this panic having anything to it at all. Wilder would nail his shoes to the changing room floor.

Oh dear - the years upon years of experiencing, as Utd supporters, another kick in the balls and the expectation of Murphy's Law occuring again is obviously still with quite a number of us. Surely there is nothing in this - it's just some philosophy bollocks that birds (including my wife) are always sharing on social media. It actually appears on the homepage of the company she refers to.

Together with JOC, I'd say Fleck will be top priority for the club to reward and tie down to an enhanced and longer contract.

Calm down lads. Nothing to worry about. I wasn't remotely worried personally.

Look lads n lasses, it’ll be a shock to lose fleck and I’m not saying we won’t get a bid from Arsenal but does he strike any one of you as an arsenal player, they never sign anybody British and I’m not an arsenal fan but they flushed theo Walcotts career down the pan in my opinion by benching him for ten years.. villa have seen enough of fleck and although no substance to villa as it’s a made up rumour on here, they’re the type to take him and pay him silly money - arsenal won’t because they’ll look abroad.. the other club who will come in are Leeds in the close season should they come up.. arsenal I just don’t see it ..

Back
Top Bottom