Outgoing? John Fleck

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If they offered us £50m and Fleck £150k a week then I’d suspect he might go. But I think they’ve probably all had a chat about the window and committed themselves to the club for the rest of the season.
It’s likely that we could lose some in the summer but we should be able to deal with that.

Imagine:

Player to wife: We've all agreed not to move on this January luv, we've all agreed to turn down offers no matter how good.

Wife: "Like fuck you have".

It’s a blatant attempt by other clubs (and agents) to unsettle players. Disgusting really.

Mail reporting that Arsenal are interested in Flecky in the Summer for twenty million. Says Arteta is offering him the chance to play at a higher level !!. What league are Arsenal in then ?, last time I looked they were a couple of places BELOW us.

Mail reporting that Arsenal are interested in Flecky in the Summer for twenty million. Says Arteta is offering him the chance to play at a higher level !!. What league are Arsenal in then ?, last time I looked they were a couple of places BELOW us.
They have longer studs in their boots down there - that's what he meant!;)

This is just agent talk

They have to have longer studs than us, they’re nearer the equator therefore at more risk of slipping off the edge of the world.

You don't believe in that shite do you B56? "An equator"? I've been to countries where it's supposed to run right through them and I've never seen any lines or owt like that.

Probably means with Arsenal being a club in Europe but well, you know, finishing below Sheffield United isn't going to cut that particular mustard!

The DM article is based on the Football Insider article from over a week ago, or whenever it was. Stand down. No need for the mini heart attack when I saw "Fleck outgoing" at the top of the Rumour Mill.

Good lord we're twitchy aren't we? I'd say that's much more personal than related to John.

This would make no sense! Unless someone has bid silly money for Fleck he's going nowhere

Really can't see Wilder letting him leave this close to the deadline

Losing fleck would be massive he's different to Berge

Back
Top Bottom