Joe Ironside

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I recall he attracted some attention last season but for whatever reason didn’t get a move. He’s a good example to other young lads who don’t progress as quickly as they thought they would.

His mates are straight on here today with this news! (where's the other thread gone?)

Good for him. He's more than good enough for league football.

Ironside, Ironside....

His main issue in terms of doing more at the Lane was that he had talent, without a stand out attribute...

He wasn't taller than everyone else, faster than everyone else, etc etc.

Thought he dropped down to the non-league because he was fed up of being pushed around? I guess he's toughened up now. GLTTL.

His mates are straight on here today with this news! (where's the other thread gone?)

Good for him. He's more than good enough for league football.

Ironside, Ironside....
I saw the other thread had gone so re-posted it!

Always seemed a decent lad who had umpteen chances in the first team to prove he could hit a barn door and never quite managed. Doubtless a better player now for his travels, good luck to him.

Remember him Vs Yeovil in the away playoff semi ....... a ball came across him on the edge of their box ...... he waved his left foot at it ....

fuckin tragic it were, tragic

I presumed he dropped out of league football because he didn't get an offer from a league team, if he had I guess he would have taken it, anyway good luck in your career Joe and hope you are playing S6 in a couple of years.

Well done Joe. Come a long way since Weir shoved him upfront on his own away at Carlisle. No wonder he ended up in non-league.

Well done Joe. Come a long way since Weir shoved him upfront on his own away at Carlisle. No wonder he ended up in non-league.
He was in that good youth team the talents there he done the rounds non league and done the business he could earn a move to the championship good luck to him

Cumberland then the fox ,rainhead farm boys , proper Sunday side 👍

Back
Top Bottom