Incoming? Jerome Sinclair

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Does he play as a central striker, hope so as thats seems to be the position we are most desperate

Me neither. I just leave it to those on here who know more than me.........or take a sneaky look at Wikki!;)

Depends what the Junior Championship Manager player index says...

Some people have an opinion on everything; know very little about anything and don't understand the difference.
Is that a self explanation?

Yes because it's impossible to know of players at other clubs isn't it? I even posted about him on another thread.

I've not seen much of him but I remember him being quite highly rated at Liverpool and was surprised when Watford got him for £3m.
Not unless the junior championship manager index says so.

Is that a self explanation?

I'll give you this. In your clumsy way, you keep coming. Like an overmatched fighter; game but outclassed. You might even go the full twelve rounds, but the judge's cards are all one way. It's a shame you don't listen to the guy in the corner who's seen it all before and is trying to help you stay on your feet.

Is Harlee Dean playing tomorrow, do you know, or does the computer not recognise suspensions?

Yep, thought he'd be one we'd consider. Seems to tick the boxes. Would be quite excited by this signing.
Shocker.

Did he make any of your lists ?

Or was it like the one day DFS didn't have a sale on ? ;)

UTB

He's honestly not even that quick to be honest guys. I've seen him play before and he's no quicker than Lavery and I can guarantee you that , Id much rather Devante Cole he's miles faster and has league football experience.

He's certainly quicker than what we have.

It's not only about pace either, but dribbling ability and skill - look at Brooks.

I'll give you this. In your clumsy way, you keep coming. Like an overmatched fighter; game but outclassed. You might even go the full twelve rounds, but the judge's cards are all one way. It's a shame you don't listen to the guy in the corner who's seen it all before and is trying to help you stay on your feet.

Is Harlee Dean playing tomorrow, do you know, or does the computer not recognise suspensions?
That top paragraph is boring and typically Pinchy as in a lot of floundering and not much context.

The Harlee Dean thing makes me laugh though, isn't the computer how you found out about him being suspended in the first place? Or have you got 'Smithy's ear' down at Brentford too?

Other championship clubs are in for him, so we are in competition. SSN.

Don't get the gars out just yet fellas !

UTB

Can't speak for the rest... but to be fair think he's right in this case...

Remember seeing him a few years ago and looked class. Would be very happy if true.
You can't speak for the rest cos there are none pal, dunno where that's come from.
We haven't been linked with that many young players so I can't really have said it with 'every young player we're linked with'. Fairly confident he's just made it up.

Our new recruitment drive is more based on getting the best young players we can with a point to prove. So they are full of potential, and it's exciting.

1 in 17?

May as well have kept runaround.

I wouldn't judge any young striker too much on his early career stats. The key is spotting developing talent as players can rapidly improve. DCL is a case in point – his Adkins stats (and performances for that matter) were bloody awful, yet one year on he's setting up Rooney to score away at Man City.

Ive said previously that having the ability to skip past defenders in the centre and getting a shot off is very impressive and something we lack.

Having the skill to beat wing backs though, the strength to hold them off, the pace to cut inside, the fast feet to beat the centre half, the bravery to get a shot off and the accuracy to hit the target is worth absolute millions!!

It's what Gray looked like doing to us every time he got the ball tuesday and although that is only a highlight reel it looks like this Sinclair has those attributes too.

Genuinely hope we can get this over the line.

Would give us a badly needed extra dimension to our offensive play and patterns.

UTB

Back
Top Bottom