Jeremie Boga

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Front runners are......Birmingham!

Surprise surprise.

As much as I'd like us to sign players - I'm glad we have wilder who won't put the club at risk in charge.

Redknapp shows an almost stunning lack of care towards the clubs he manages - saddling them with old players on huge contracts and complaining he is down to the bare bones. The lack of regard for the clubs future is ridiculous

This guy sounds French, should shut half of the moaners up if he signs.

Surprise surprise.

As much as I'd like us to sign players - I'm glad we have wilder who won't put the club at risk in charge.

Redknapp shows an almost stunning lack of care towards the clubs he manages - saddling them with old players on huge contracts and complaining he is down to the bare bones. The lack of regard for the clubs future is ridiculous
Scrotum chops is a full blown gangster.
He'll ruin them.

Just what we need, Black dribbly pace.
This kid looks good.

The kind of player who could come in at make a difference - but aren't Birmingham close to signing him?

Rose's dad never mentioned him when he was interviewed live on ITV's Racing programme from York today....................must say also Lucy Verasamy it was a surprise to see her there.

Just putting it out there... he started Chelsea's first game of the season.

Would love to see a player like him wearing the Red and White shirt on Saturday, but i just cannot see it happening.

I've never seen a youtube compilation make a footballer look so average. For that reason alone I think we should sign him.

My mates son plays with him at Chelsea says amazing prospect but not a team player so unlikely to be a Wilder pick

Thank fook for that, made higdon look like he'd got pace

Back
Top Bottom