Jebbo

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

By inexplicably playing Sharp and Fleck every game Hecky just proves he's the senior players' bitch. I've said for a while it's those players who are the main driving influence and not him

It's getting embarrassing with Sharp now

Jebbison will only play when he's forced to, and that'll be next season unless he understandably hands in a transfer request and leaves

I bet McBurnie likes playing with him!
Take a close look at our fantastic December run and you see …
Sharp’s goal against Huddersfield (made by Ndiaye). “Nice take by Ndiaye … good ball through”
Sharp’s goal against Wigan (made by crap Wigan gifting away possession - followed by a pass from Ndiaye)
Mcatee’s goal against Coventry (made by Ndiaye). “Brilliant by Ndiaye”
Berge’s goal against Blackpool (made by Ndiaye). “Neatly done, Ndiaye …”

Then yesterday Bogle’s goal against Millwall (made by Ndiaye). “Ndiaye … past Creswell … and Bogle - 2 nil”

Who would you like to play up-front with Oli?
Hmmm
Before the World Cup Ndiaye and McBurnie were joint top scorers in the league with 9 goals each.

Since the world cup they've both only scored 2 each.

Says it all about how poor the supply line has been from midfield, where the real problem lies, but Hecky refuses to acknowledge or change this.

Says it all really.

They should have both been getting 20 this season

Obviously too good to be true

Hecky needs to be asked where Jebbo is and what’s happening with him.
Having 1 forward in Sharp on bench yesterday was criminal
Also needs asking what’s the latest with Brewster?

I think you can forget Brewster for this season he's not even back on grass yet and then it's usually at least another 4 weeks before involved in any match.

After the Luton match Radio Sheffield asked Hecky directly why isn't Jebbo playing or at least a sub option.
Hecky said that Jebbo has been unlucky, was in great form then was suspended for 3 games
then had a tight hamstring, so at the moment he has McBurnie and Sharp ahead of him.
He was quite vague but kind of suggested he's not doing it in training, so is currently below Sharp in the pecking order.

He's also been asked several times about Brewsters return and his answer is always
"l don't know the timescale and don't want to know as it can only lead to disapointment.
So in my mind, he's back when he's back and I'm hoping it's before the end of the season"
Again, pretty vague stuff.

Last edited:
After the Luton match Radio Sheffield asked Hecky directly why isn't Jebbo playing or at least a sub option.
Hecky said that Jebbo has been unlucky, was in great form then was suspended for 3 games
then had a tight hamstring, so at the moment he has McBurnie and Sharp ahead of him.
He was quite vague but kind of suggested he's not doing it in training, so is currently below Sharp in the pecking order.

He's also been asked several times about Brewsters return and his answer is always
"l don't know the timescale and don't want to know as it can only lead to disapointment.
So in my mind, he's back when he's back and I'm hoping it's before the end of the season"
That’s fucking dreadful from Hecky, unless something else has gone on behind the scenes with Jebbo. He absolutely has to be at least an option from the bench.

He was playing well and really puting a shift in.

Then he sees 'other' strikers inexplicably picked ahead of him and probably has voiced his anger.

I would too.

Same scenario with Doyle and McAtee, what must they be thinking sat on the bench when they see the midfield we currently have bottling and not even giving 100%

jebbison is a better centre forward than mcburnie but hecky obviously has his favourites i just wonder who is running this team ive a hunch its 2 or 3 of the senior players

jebbison is a better centre forward than mcburnie but hecky obviously has his favourites i just wonder who is running this team ive a hunch its 2 or 3 of the senior players
LOL , having a laugh arnt you?
What has Jebbo done to suggest he’s anywhere near as good as McB?

Eh?, that should read "Jebbison is a promising, young centre forward", yes. Better than McBurnie?, behave.

Yes I picked that up about Jebbo, I got the impression he's not too happy with his training attitude, not for the first time this season.

Ridiculous to have 7 subs and only Sharp as a forward. The lack of pace and physicality in both the 1st team and sub's bench is frightening.

Bumping this

Let’s have a fucking love in. Strong, has pace and we don’t have to be over reliant on Oli Mac
Useless in the air though but certainly with the ball at his feet and back to goal has improved his body strength did well tonight

Different gravy. People were saying we needed a CF in January - well this guy is the £20m CF we needed...

First name on the team sheet for me after that performance!

Played well,pace strength,and puts a shift in pressing and closing down defenders,gives us that threat on behind which disappeared once he went off..Decent effort first half with that chance,hope he gets more starts in the run in

IF we get promoted, wouldn't be shocked if it suddenly 'clicks' with Jebbo next season the way it suddenly did with Calvert Lewin at Everton, having not really done it in the first team at the lane. Stephen Quinn for example was nowhere to be seen in the Warnock promotion season, did fantastic in the Prem.

Number of people have mentioned how the staff at the club expect Jebbo to become a top top centre forward, us in the Prem would have every single team pushing on us and leaving loads of space for him to run in behind.

Back
Top Bottom