CONFIRMED Jebbison loaned to Burton Albion

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Needs to come back in January, him, Lopata, Brunt. In the team.

Inexperienced but up for it is preferable to experienced but dogshit for me.

Look at Ndiaye taking his chance, why not others.
Not for me. Atmosphere in the club is pretty toxic, with fans getting on players backs and the players seemingly unable to hold on to a win or clean sheet. Some might say the fury is only aimed at players who are older and have been here longer and are in pretty crap form, but I don’t think bringing youth into an atmosphere where fans are booing and screaming abuse at our own players is really a good idea

Not for me. Atmosphere in the club is pretty toxic, with fans getting on players backs and the players seemingly unable to hold on to a win or clean sheet. Some might say the fury is only aimed at players who are older and have been here longer and are in pretty crap form, but I don’t think bringing youth into an atmosphere where fans are booing and screaming abuse at our own players is really a good idea

Fair point, but I'd hope we'd be more accepting of our youth players making a few mistakes compared to our vastly experienced and well paid seniors, maybe that's a bit of an ask.

We won't bring them back anyway, so it's moot really, but I'd love them to somehow come and inject a bit of drive into us though.

Excellent - after a slow(ish) start at Burton he seems to be finding his feet.

He says he wants to stay at Burton and I get that but we have at least 2 forwards in our squad that most don't want to see play so why can't we bring back Jebbo to try and make an impact at the Lane. If certain players aren't going to realistically appear for us, except warm a bench and Jebbo is the real deal (in the making) then it's in our best interests to bring him back and get game time at Championship level. If we get in the play offs and ultimately fail, Jebbo should be ready to hit the ground running from next season.

UTB

And can't get a start against Rotherham!
That was down to a change of shape, that didnt work!
He did get subbed on half time the game before at Wycombe though, when Burton were 2 down, and Jebbison very quiet.
Nows Heckys in charge he could well be recalled, and brought into the first team squad, but I reckon Hasselbaink and Burton for now, is the best option.

Mate's a Burton s/t holder and he's really impressed with Jebbison. Their fans will be disappointed when he leaves
My teacher says the same. Said he’s really coming into his own and could get 20 goals this season if he has a good second half of the season

If he comes back too early and the goals don't come strait away he'll be left on the bench, or playing for the under 21s and, as we have seen with others that doesn't seem to help the player much.
So I would think the best idea would be to leave the decision on when to bringing him back to the professionals, it's what their payed for....... 😉

Cant wait till we sell him , United world will make millions 🥳💰

Hardly the greatest work by the keeper....

Still of the opinion a whole season in league one is best for him and us. Would be hilarious if he scores more than any pig striker...

Goes to show what a fantastic loan move it is for him and us and not forgetting Burton let’s give him a nice pay rise when he comes back and get him in our first team and give us something to look forward to.

Finding his feet nicely now good Christmas period under his belt if he kicks on second half of the season he could put up some really nice numbers

Time will tell my friend, time will tell !
So you are saying is that in January he will be sold and all the money will not go to SUFC but to the parent organisation? How will that show on the accounts? Based on what is the suggestion founded?

Finding his feet nicely now good Christmas period under his belt if he kicks on second half of the season he could put up some really nice numbers

And then at the start of next season, when we potentially will be without BS, Didz, Burke and Moose and still burdened by clown #1 and clown #2, have no money and will be crying out for a championship level forward, we can pat each other on the back, safe on the knowledge we have a lad on the books, who despite showing anyone with two working eyes that he could handle his own at PL level a year and a half previously, we sent to Burton for a season, when he could’ve utilised him at championship level and prepared him.

If and when he leaves, his career arc will that of DCL, steep and impressive, and will leave us wondering why we wasted a season of him at Burton. It’s like Lewis Hamilton being forced to be a taxi driver.

Just remind me how many youngsters we've sold in the years since the Prince had sole charge.
You mean two years in the Premiership it’s this and next year in the championship we will see the Princes true puppies and vision

And then at the start of next season, when we potentially will be without BS, Didz, Burke and Moose and still burdened by clown #1 and clown #2, have no money and will be crying out for a championship level forward, we can pat each other on the back, safe on the knowledge we have a lad on the books, who despite showing anyone with two working eyes that he could handle his own at PL level a year and a half previously, we sent to Burton for a season, when he could’ve utilised him at championship level and prepared him.

If and when he leaves, his career arc will that of DCL, steep and impressive, and will leave us wondering why we wasted a season of him at Burton. It’s like Lewis Hamilton being forced to be a taxi driver.
Completely over the top mate he played a few games at the back end of a shite season in probably our best team performance at Everton he shone and looked potential in the others but not as potent as in the Everton game
Lad is certainly a talent sending him out for a season of league football at his age makes sense
No point him being here sat on the bench this year
Sadly we Will sell before we see some him mature

Back
Top Bottom