Player Suggestion Jay Rodriguez

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'd almost argue that if we could get them both for say ÂŁ15million then that would be a far better use of our limited budget than paying the same price for Maupey or McBurnie on their own.

Completely agree, partly because they also have the reference of PL experience and have scored at that level. The other two have not.

Rodriguez cost is 5m and 5m in 12 month's time. Unlikely before, highly unlikely now.

Why unlikely, if we pay 5m now and stay up, the additional 5m is peanuts, if we go down we sell him for 5m, done deal

Why unlikely, if we pay 5m now and stay up, the additional 5m is peanuts, if we go down we sell him for 5m, done deal

I would love it if we sign him but just can't see it happening. But you never know

I think this is one we can do if we want to.

I think this is one we can do if we want to.

I'm sure it is, the fee will be achievable for any interested club so it will literally come down to who can stuff Jay's pockets with the most ÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁ

Thank god, dodged a right overpriced bullet there, for a mediocre player.
Hasn’t really done it since his bad injury at Southampton. Good season last year in the championship but I’m not bothered we’ve missed him.

Weren't Burnley interested in either Maupay or McBurnie?

If so, good news
The problem is that there is an ever diminishing pool of the right kind of strikers, at the right kind of price. If we didn't manage to get either Maupay or McBurnie, we have a potential big problem as everyone else seems to have some kind of baggage or drawback. It's a worry, to be honest.

The problem is that there is an ever diminishing pool of the right kind of strikers, at the right kind of price. If we didn't manage to get either Maupay or McBurnie, we have a potential big problem as everyone else seems to have some kind of baggage or drawback. It's a worry, to be honest.

The pool of strikers available has always been a small one where we are concerned

I would like to think and hope CW has things in hand

If true he is still pursuing these two targets, he must feel he still has a realistic chance of landing one of them, if not both

We aren't privy to the conversations involved between player, agent, parent club and Blades officials, but I assume these two are very interested in signing for us or else CW would've moved on by now

Fingers and toes crossed and a little prayer that Richard Cadette pops on board soon and offers a bit of good news

The pool of strikers available has always been a small one where we are concerned

I would like to think and hope CW has things in hand

If true he is still pursuing these two targets, he must feel he still has a realistic chance of landing one of them, if not both

We aren't privy to the conversations involved between player, agent, parent club and Blades officials, but I assume these two are very interested in signing for us or else CW would've moved on by now

Fingers and toes crossed and a little prayer that Richard Cadette pops on board soon and offers a bit of good news
To be fair we need an official signing announcement by SUFC more.

Feel like Adams and Rodriguez going to other premier league clubs as well as villa having spend big on a striker could aid us in the chase for OM and/or NM.

Theoretically it reduces the potential people to outbid us.

Brighton could be a stumbling block for OM though.

He looked Championship to me. Good with his hands though

Back
Top Bottom