Jamie Shackleton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?




Hopefully it works out for him,but it’s hard to see past his terrible injury history
 
Unless he's got an inside scoop on what went off in his car after dark in that darkened corner of the park ... (🐕) ... then I'm paying fuck all to hear about what he has to say on Shackleton.

He did what to a dog?
 
Let’s be honest with ourselves here, Jamie Shackleton is garbage.

If we are planing on making him a “big player” for us next season, serious questions need to be asked of Chris Wilders judgement.

To be fair to Wilder I am fairly sure he said the same before about Shackleton. I think it's just something he says because he signed him, not sure he even believes it himself now.
 
Maybe it’s good man management and trying to give him a boost (whether Wilder believes it or not )
As ever UTB !
 
I have two questions, why is Hall seemingly Wilder's lapdog, and do we have any decent cover in the youth as this lad won't play more then 10 to 15 games next season based on what we know.
 



Im old enough, to have witnessed Jordan Stewart and Laurens Ten Heuval, who were both in the top 2 worst signings ive seen, but Shackleton is almost there. Came in, been injured for most of the time and when hes actually been fit enough to play, hes been atrocious.

But... but.... good culture carrier
 
If anything could convince me not to pay to read the Star, this is it.


Well even now Jamie is “trusted” and an integral part of the squad, I’m still not buying Danny’s forthcoming biography of him.
 
Incredible, if true. Sincerely hope the lad comes good but he had injury problems before he even came to us. Him and Tom Davies didn't seem to have had a decent pair of legs between them.
I feel sorry for Tom Davies as you could tell that he was a quality player. In the small parts he did play he was class. It's a shame that injuries have hampered and now derailed his career. I hope he finds a way into the game one day as he's currently without of a club.
 
A Shackleton's High Seat Chair would be more use.

It’s grand to find a comfortable contract when you’re getting on a bit or you’ve got nowhere to go. My agent got this from Sheffield United, you know—Shackleton’s best ever contract. I never thought it would be so easy to get in and out of the team. Chris Wilder - he’s lovely."
 



All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom