CONFIRMED James McAtee - on season-long loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sorry but that's just stupid
We've just avoided administration even with relegation clauses
But we won't be spending as excessively as last time. And we'll be spending wiser, surely. We will also be running a smaller squad next summer with the expiring contracts

I'd try to get the clauses in every time if possible. But if this single handedly prevents us signing a young player we're very confident in (Doyle) then we need to reconsider

His best performances for us have been at rwb and as a defensive number 10
You do realise that outside quoting verifiable info everything you post is nothing more than your opinion don't you.
Just that you post everything as fact and try to steamroller others to agree with ' your opinion'.

I disagree with 'your opinion' re Qzzy. IMO so do quite a few others based on reading all the posts on this thread and a similar trait is visible on other threads on different topics.
Maybe use IMO now and again. It won't hurt your ego or make you any less of a tank.

You do realise that outside quoting verifiable info everything you post is nothing more than your opinion don't you.
Just that you post everything as fact and try to steamroller others to agree with ' your opinion'.

I disagree with 'your opinion' re Qzzy. IMO so do quite a few others based on reading all the posts on this thread and a similar trait is visible on other threads on different topics.
Maybe use IMO now and again. It won't hurt your ego or make you any less of a tank.
It's obviously my opinion
I'm not sure what the hysterical response is in aid of
You've already replied to my post once and said we must have been watching different games

In my opinion osborns best games were at rwb during our injury crisis and as a number 10 when hecky took over from wilder
Not sure what's so controversial or deserving of your response about that
If you disagree tell me why rather than having a personal dig at me for something I haven't done

It's obviously my opinion
I'm not sure what the hysterical response is in aid of
You've already replied to my post once and said we must have been watching different games

In my opinion osborns best games were at rwb during our injury crisis and as a number 10 when hecky took over from wilder
Not sure what's so controversial or deserving of your response about that
If you disagree tell me why rather than having a personal dig at me for something I haven't done
Your "opinion" re Ozzy was stated very much as a fact.
"Hysterical response". The only person getting anything is you. Clearly it's an incredibly important thing that you're right on a football forum.

Your tone is generally close to abrasive. IMO of course.

Your "opinion" re Ozzy was stated very much as a fact.
"Hysterical response". The only person getting anything is you. Clearly it's an incredibly important thing that you're right on a football forum.

Your tone is generally close to abrasive abrasive. IMO of course.
I just don't know where to start with that hysterical nonsense
Come back when you've calmed down a bit

I just don't know where to start with that hysterical nonsense
Come back when you've calmed down a bit
Think you'll find you're the one with issues. Abrasive on the Berge to Burnley thread and inventing nonsense like hysterical, patronising and unable to accept any dissent as to your"opinion".
You clearly need to be the big dog on here which in itself says quite a bit. It's a football forum, not a workplace where you clamber over others to climb the ladder.
Either you're about 14 or just never learned how to sustain a mature exchange of ideas and differing opinions.
I'll give you the last word.
It's screamingly obviously vitally important to you.

These threads do get people excited. Anyway, all I have to say is...ahem...SIGN DOYLE NOW. I'm not saying he is the answer to our season but it would help. Oh and get Souza in too. We need a competitive midfield or we will go down. ...Just sayin!!!

Had a WTF moment earlier when I was listening to Leicester v Coventry on Talksport and heard both Doyle and McAtee were playing for Leicester.
It was Callum Doyle and McAteer.

Nixon said McAtee going out again depended on Silva’s situation and it looks like he’s about to sign a new contract at City, so maybe this one moves quicker now. Whether it’s back to us or not is a different matter. Personally would prefer Palmer if there was a choice though, feel like McAtee won’t be as good without N’Diaye next to him.

Nixon said McAtee going out again depended on Silva’s situation and it looks like he’s about to sign a new contract at City, so maybe this one moves quicker now. Whether it’s back to us or not is a different matter. Personally would prefer Palmer if there was a choice though, feel like McAtee won’t be as good without N’Diaye next to him.
If we are serious about this league sign Doyle and McAtee and get Palmer on loan.

I must be in the minority on here who thinks we could get better. Doyle started well and then had heaps of injuries and his form fluctuated. McAtee took a while to find his feet, looked good in flashes but did not look.prem quality to me.
They may both improve and they might both be just what we need. I think there is better value out there than the prices quoted for them

If we are serious about this league sign Doyle and McAtee and get Palmer on loan.
Perfectly realistic! 😂

I still think we'll be exploring signing Doyle permanently. If we get the same two back (McAtee loan) suddenly we've got a recognisable team again.

1691595400790.png
Hopefully speculation. Be surprised if West Ham wouldn't be at least tempted by any/and/or of Doyle, Macca and Palmer.

View attachment 167688
Hopefully speculation. Be surprised if West Ham wouldn't be at least tempted by any/and/or of Doyle, Macca and Palmer.

I Can just see it now… longer any of these guys aren’t here less chance we have of signing them.

We’ll be onto the dregs soon. Assuming we even have a back up plan.

It should be a piece of piss to improve our attack and midfield because they are fucking garbage atm but we’re apparently incapable.

I Can just see it now… longer any of these guys aren’t here less chance we have of signing them.

We’ll be onto the dregs soon. Assuming we even have a back up plan.

It should be a piece of piss to improve our attack and midfield because they are fucking garbage atm but we’re apparently incapable.
City won’t let anyone out quick on loan. They have the luxury of leaving it to last minute and suitors with no time but to grab who they can for top dollar

Why would they send them to us that's showing no ambition this year

Why would they send them to us that's showing no ambition this year
That's original.

We've sold 2 players that wanted to leave, and are currently being linked to quite a few. We have absolutely no choice in where McAtee and Doyle went or go next.

Can't you just give them a bloody chance? Has Mbappe moved? Has Kane gone? Has Harry Mcquire moved yet? No because this is where the business is done.

IN THE TRANSFER WINDOW.

That's original.

We've sold 2 players that wanted to leave, and are currently being linked to quite a few. We have absolutely no choice in where McAtee and Doyle went or go next.

Can't you just give them a bloody chance? Has Mbappe moved? Has Kane gone? Has Harry Mcquire moved yet? No because this is where the business is done.

IN THE TRANSFER WINDOW.
So you think the business we have done is ambitious 🫤 , hardly

Surely you're on the wind up?

Read the post again “Still in with a shout at more coming in”.

There is still three weeks of the transfer window left and Hecky has said we’re still after 4 or 5 more players.

The signings have been decent so far, but we all know there is still plenty of work left.

Read the post again “Still in with a shout at more coming in”.

There is still three weeks of the transfer window left and Hecky has said we’re still after 4 or 5 more players.

The signings have been decent so far, but we all know there is still plenty of work left.

He also said the season starts on Saturday which some of you can’t grasp

He also said the season starts on Saturday which some of you can’t grasp

What you can’t seem to grasp is that whether we win, lose or draw on Saturday there is still another 37 matches.

No one has ever won the league after one match or been relegated either.

Back
Top Bottom