Jamals fuck up

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Regardless of the goal, from QPR on Tuesday and today, I've not seen communication better than what I've seen with Jamal. And what I've seen from Jamal is 14 games where he's not let a lot in and caught stuff most keepers would need a step ladder for.

Both great keepers, but I think Jamal has to have done enough to get his place back.

Also think it would really knock him if he didn't, more than it'd knock Moore to go back on the bench.
Sorry, both they are both not great keepers, they're pretty decent but nowhere near; Kelly, Tracey, Kenny. I think Moore is just ok, better than Long but think it's Jamal's place to keep from me.

Sorry, both they are both not great keepers, they're pretty decent but nowhere near; Kelly, Tracey, Kenny. I think Moore is just ok, better than Long but think it's Jamal's place to keep from me.

That's fair. Agree. Solid would probably be more accurate.

Have to say though, I think Blackman has room to grow, young, and has already shown improvements to his game in the short time he's been with us, particularly coming for balls and his kicking.

Both goalkeepers been excellent for us. Moore last season and Blackman this season with few major errors. Both have been poor on goals we have conceded this week. Moore looked more shaky than Blackman. Assuming he is fit for Burton be interesting to see what Wilder does.

I am here and that is fair comment. Does anyone know if it got a deflection which would give him an excuse? Maybe he ought to have stayed on the floor and got carried off?

I was right in line with it. Definite deflection but I thought he should’ve saved it anyway

Is it next week dad ?
Cant understand what this guy has to do to win some over ,usual nobheads on praise and grumble want him replaced ,Deaders only gave him a 7.5 ,is it simply we cant find owt else to mump about ? He is becoming a cult figure for me ,best since Kenny ,a great keeper and a calming figure ,for the players anyway.
Some prefer Moore some prefer Blackman others have no preference,what’s the problem?

Right, so now we’ve had a refresher on what Moore can do between the sticks can anyone tell me why he’s meant to be better than Jamal?

Just watching Lonergan make a huge rick at Brentford, after doing so well against us. This is the championship, not the PL, you're not going to get any De Geas in this league.

Instead of finding reasons to criticise our keepers and pick faults in their performances we should be thankful we've got two decent ones.

Some prefer Moore some prefer Blackman others have no preference,what’s the problem?
I would help if I understood the question. I don’t think either deserve the flack they get.im comfortable with both. I liked their keeper yesterday but he will be on big money and conceded 4

I would help if I understood the question. I don’t think either deserve the flack they get.im comfortable with both. I liked their keeper yesterday but he will be on big money and conceded 4
Agreed, we are fortunate to have two keepers of calibre regardless of whether one is better than t'other blah blah..
Moore, when he first arrived, looked a big unit, but yesterday he looked a bit in the small side compared to Jamal.
I must have got used to seeing this giant bloke between our sticks who makes Simon seem quite small in comparison.

Think Jamal has potential to go all the way in the game ,if we could sign him he could be a big big player for us and would probably be of huge resale value

Think Jamal has potential to go all the way in the game ,if we could sign him he could be a big big player for us and would probably be of huge resale value
I think he s out of our reach ,which is ironic as very little is out of his reach ,but Chelsea know what they are doing ,he is young and keepers hit their peak far later.

I think he s out of our reach ,which is ironic as very little is out of his reach ,but Chelsea know what they are doing ,he is young and keepers hit their peak far later.
Chelsea have a track record of selling their youth players and not giving them a chance

It's basically why their academy exists

Right, so now we’ve had a refresher on what Moore can do between the sticks can anyone tell me why he’s meant to be better than Jamal?
Because he doesn’t drop the ball
and hand it to the opposition to tap into an empty net

One mistake.

Didn’t Moore drop a ball yesterday that nearly had very similar consequences?

Someone passed the opinion that had he been on his line he would have saved the shot from which they scored. Ergo he's rubbish. Let's get George back.

Keepers eh....... o_O

It's not as bad as it looks. He actually mistook the penalty spot for the ball.....Oh alright it is quite bad....

And they won 1 nil so it's smiles all round! :)

Because it is apparent that expressing a preference for one player over another is like a sharp stick in the eye to some people.Everyone sees it different,the op calling people ‘nobheads’ for expressing honest opinions
is a prime example.

Is it next week dad ?
Cant understand what this guy has to do to win some over ,usual nobheads on praise and grumble want him replaced ,Deaders only gave him a 7.5 ,is it simply we cant find owt else to mump about ? He is becoming a cult figure for me ,best since Kenny ,a great keeper and a calming figure ,for the players anyway.

Obviously your might I say excellently predicted 'fuck up' was last week. Do you think he will play for us ever again?

Because he doesn’t drop the ball
and hand it to the opposition to tap into an empty net

He doesn't drop the ball, putting it into the path of an opposition player, but he does miss the ball altogether.

but it didn't because it wasn't an absolute gift

Did you criticise Fleck and say we should put someone else in after he gifted Forest a goal?

Shit happens, he hurt himself and couldn't get to the ball. The other 13 games hes had prove how good Jamal is.

Wilder says it himself often, you can't pick a team on sentiment, Moore got promoted with us but it doesn't automatically make him first choice.

Obviously your might I say excellently predicted 'fuck up' was last week. Do you think he will play for us ever again?
You must be so pleased that our keeper got injured in an accidental challenge which resulted in a goal for the opposition. Well done you.
And of course he will ,he is a top keeper and one of the reasons we are having our best season for decades.

You must be so pleased that our keeper got injured in an accidental challenge which resulted in a goal for the opposition. Well done you.
And of course he will ,he is a top keeper and one of the reasons we are having our best season for decades.

Oh dear. Which of the following statements of mine in this thread of yours 'Jamals fuck up' lead you to the conclusion that I am 'so pleased our keeper got injured' ?

'Unlucky but not an error as such. I hope the lad is ok.'

'I think it was unfortunate rather than a howler and certainly hope the lad is OK'.

'However, just to clarify, having seen him carted off on a stretcher I am sure it is not the case with Blackman and I wish him a speedy recovery'.

I've been away for a week, any update on Blackman's injury? Is he still back with Chelsea?

I'm sure that everyone who has played football or watched it long enough will have seen the mistake or bad miss explained by'injury' (note the very quick-healing limp!)
However, I have never ever seen this behaviour resulting in a player actually going off the pitch permanently.

Didn't Kabba once go to ground, get booked for diving and then got stretchered off injured?

Is it next week dad ?

It was last week Sitwell. It looks like Wilder has joined the 'usual nobheads'.

Cult status firmly on hold.

https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2017/december/wilder-on-moore/

Back
Top Bottom