Ismaila Coulibaly

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Would not be upset if neither Berger or Ndaiye feature. Keep them out of the shop window.

Would not be upset if neither Berger or Ndaiye feature. Keep them out of the shop window.
Imo any club interested would have already had them watched already. I'm also betting the respective players agents would have been sounded out... So yes... Don't play them. But not necessarily for that reason.

3 5 11 ? With sharp up top says zero attack threat to me.
I get that, I just presume he’ll give a game to those who are coming off the bench week in week out so that’s Sharp, Bash, Osborn. Osborn can play further forward like he did in the prem

Looks ok. Hard to tell given the opposition but did pretty well. Keeps it simple and offering for the ball. Not sure about the other aspects of his game but looks like he can at least come on and help us see games out.

Said in shoutbox earlier, would rather him play than Doyle as he's our player and Doyle has been bang average lately and seems to be quite injury prone.

His passing percentage must have been in the high 80s tonight. He made some great passes, both in safety and advanced. He also lost his marker with some quick turns on the spot a few times, creating space and time for himself. I was impressed by him. Best player until he was subbed off.

Nothing spectacular but looked decent, albeit against a non-league midfield. I'd like to see more of him now he's finally fit and eligible! He doesn't need to be a starter anyway, it's just good to have another midfield option.

His passing tonight was great, didn't wanna dribble the ball into space though.

His passing percentage must have been in the high 80s tonight. He made some great passes, both in safety and advanced. He also lost his marker with some quick turns on the spot a few times, creating space and time for himself. I was impressed by him. Best player until he was subbed off.
90%.

Back
Top Bottom