Ismaila Coulibaly

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Did we name Lopata in our squad. We're pretty decimated on that left hand side now.
And with Bogle also out long-term, we're getting close to a crisis again at the back.

Did we name Lopata in our squad. We're pretty decimated on that left hand side now.
And with Bogle also out long-term, we're getting close to a crisis again at the back.
Couliabaly is right footed, as is Lopata

Lopata doesn't have number:
Edit: He's listed as 35 with the academy team, so I presume we can draft him in.

It's a knee clean out, shit happens. Nothing to do with how training is handled.

Are we that bad??? Clarke, Osborn, RND and Lowe are all left, Anel, Bash, Baldock and Khadra are all right, with Eags in the middle allows for a 3 or 4 at the back with cover.

That explains why we have not seen him much lately.

I assume that is a couple of months out then?

I thought we'd dropped the U23's?

Not good about Coulibaly.......or McBurnie! 🤨
The u23's is now u21... but given the standard of work by our local "journalists" you can expect them to notice in about December...

Does Lopata not play LCB?
My reference to the left side of our defence being decimated is in reference to Stevens and Jack Robinson being out for weeks / months.
Nah, he's right sided

I agree, but it is what it is. Good job we've got two LWB's still, Clark, Anel can play there too

Didn't take us long to injure him did it

This injury joke will cost us promotion

Wonder who will be next. Quite obviously Ndiaye imo

Now he's playing for his next contract, I'd be surprised if McP doesn't bag at least 10 this season

For the U23s

Joking

Never mind that. This is far more important

‘With the manager not expecting to see any incomings during the January transfer window unless key players are sold,’
...so the report says.
If United want to bring someone in they are hardly likely to advertise the fact.

...so the report says.
If United want to bring someone in they are hardly likely to advertise the fact.
Why’s that? I can see why we wouldn’t name individuals but I think plenty of clubs/managers have said in past seasons that they’re “looking to strengthen in the JTW” or words to that effect.

Why’s that? I can see why we wouldn’t name individuals but I think plenty of clubs/managers have said in past seasons that they’re “looking to strengthen in the JTW” or words to that effect.
I think it depends on how the club view the risk of indicating that they are “in the market”.
Personally I would just keep quiet and go about bringing in any targets ( perhaps that is one of the reasons I am not managing United !)

I think it depends on how the club view the risk of indicating that they are “in the market”.
Personally I would just keep quiet and go about bringing in any targets ( perhaps that is one of the reasons I am not managing United !)
What risk do you think that indicating they’re in the market would present? That clubs will add a bit on their fees? Usually, a club agrees a fee in principle and then the club can officially talk to the player (although they’ll have already sounded out his agent to check if he’s interested in the move and what ballpark wages he’d be looking for), then the agent lets other clubs know, so that he can get the best deal for his client (or himself if he’s an arse). If another club offers more, we’d have to match it.

^Get some practice in playing hardball with grasping, dodgy agents.

Then tell them to bugger off. Tell the player you would have signed him, if not for his dodgy, greedy agent.
Bye.

Never mind that. This is far more important

‘With the manager not expecting to see any incomings during the January transfer window unless key players are sold,’
We were told that in the summer, then spent £3m on Anel.
Then people said we only signed Anel as Berge was definitely being sold so we would cover the cost with his fee.
Then Berge wasn't sold and Anel stayed.

The press don't know owt. Especially the local press

Did he score 13 goals in the last few minutes today then or what? I’m expecting big things from what’s been said over the last few years.

Did he score 13 goals in the last few minutes today then or what? I’m expecting big things from what’s been said over the last few years.
It was just good to see him finally get some minutes in a game!

Don't think he touched the ball though 🤔

A gentle reminder that Coulibaly plays in England under the post Brexit Work Permit Regulations. In simple terms, he is now on the clock. There are different types of Governing Body Endorsements. I certainly don't know which one Coulibaly is playing under. However, the basics are...

That Governing Body Endorsement is time limited, it will expire.
To extend/renew it automatically, he will need to play 30% of the minutes he's available for selection.
He was available for selection yesterday obvs.

He's now on the clock.

A gentle reminder that Coulibaly plays in England under the post Brexit Work Permit Regulations. In simple terms, he is now on the clock. There are different types of Governing Body Endorsements. I certainly don't know which one Coulibaly is playing under. However, the basics are...

That Governing Body Endorsement is time limited, it will expire.
To extend/renew it automatically, he will need to play 30% of the minutes he's available for selection.
He was available for selection yesterday obvs.

He's now on the clock.
I suspect we'll accept a decent offer from Europe for him. 18 months left on his contract and he's unlikely to be anything but a sub, so we won't be able to offer him a new contract.

Back
Top Bottom