Player Suggestion Ismaila Cheik Coulibaly

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yes, we absolutely need to go up this year! We are the only team that can keep United World going, my previous comment was thinking about why the Prince might want to keep them up and how it could benefit us, but it will all be meaningless anyway if we can’t get the Premiere League money.
Yep that’s why I find it odd that we haven’t leveraged absolutely everything we have to get us up this year. He is our player and he should either be here playing or sold to fund our business this window.

There’s a few who could be we won’t be rebuffing approaches for the youngsters next summer.

Not many of those youngsters getting offers of men’s football from what I can see. Think some rose tinted specs for me…their decent lads but a long way off what we need.

Not many of those youngsters getting offers of men’s football from what I can see. Think some rose tinted specs for me…their decent lads but a long way off what we need.
Think plenty have had offers a few have turned them down to try and fight for a place others the club seems to have held back. I reckon they’ll be solid interest in jebbison, seriki and maybe a few of the younger ones next summer

Seriki is possibly the only one who stands a chance due to his pace and strength if you ask me….Jebbison might get some games this season.

Just fucking bring him back and throw him in. We are screaming out for midfielders and we have one at the club that’s been the subject of bids from AC Milan etc for ten million quid. We’re looking at bringing a 35 year old to provide legs instead.

If there’s no reason at all why we aren’t bringing him in, I say this is negligence. We need to rebuild this midfield around young, technical players with energy and ability. We have one here, it saves us one less signing we need to make.

Just fucking bring him back and throw him in. We are screaming out for midfielders and we have one at the club that’s been the subject of bids from AC Milan etc for ten million quid. We’re looking at bringing a 35 year old to provide legs instead.

If there’s no reason at all why we aren’t bringing him in, I say this is negligence. We need to rebuild this midfield around young, technical players with energy and ability. We have one here, it saves us one less signing we need to make.
Agreed we have exactly what we are looking for on the books yet make excuses as to why this can’t happen.

Has anyone got any information whats happening with this lad, if weve no money for signings could do with bringing him back ( if work permits allow ) to take a good look at him

Has anyone got any information whats happening with this lad, if weve no money for signings could do with bringing him back ( if work permits allow ) to take a good look at him
PurpleRain is a Beerschot fan and will be able to give you more info, from what I've read Coulibaly is barely getting a sniff and the team is bottom of the league by a country mile.

I think we can all stop getting excited about the kid now. Unlikely he's going to set the world alight here if he can't get into the worst team in Belgium's XI.

Leave him where he is and re-assess in the Summer so long as that doesn't mess things up with visas.

I think we can all stop getting excited about the kid now. Unlikely he's going to set the world alight here if he can't get into the worst team in Belgium's XI.

Leave him where he is and re-assess in the Summer so long as that doesn't mess things up with visas.
If he stays till the summer he’d lose his work permit eligibility as they’d go down.

He needs to be brought back.

He is not good enough and not bought with us in mind. Business plan flawed and money thrown away. Buying for England with professional and knowledgable recruitment rather than allowing clueless recruitment staff abroad who think you can get a player and he is good enough for any league is stupid

But he played well in his first season and was the subject of sizeable bids

He was injured earlier this season and then lost confidence In a very poor team, but apparently bids of over £5m were turned down last season which meant we could expect at a minimum to get our money back.

Last edited:
My opinion on Coulibaly is that he still is an immense talent that can make a top 5 league but has had a set back caused by injury and in a team which has been completely messed up. The kid will come good but some patience is needed. His next move will be crucial.

My opinion on Coulibaly is that he still is an immense talent that can make a top 5 league but has had a set back caused by injury and in a team which has been completely messed up. The kid will come good but some patience is needed. His next move will be crucial.
Any rumours of him coming back here?
seems he may have to in order to secure his work permit?

all the best for the new year you provide a valuable insight into life within utd world

Assume he not gone to the African nations cup as injured?

He looked to be on the pitch in the middle of yesterday's full-time whistle farce - unless Mali have another player called Coulibaly??

They’ve got 3 Coulibali’s in their squad.

Senou Coulibali is a defender - plays for Amiens.
Lassana Coulibali is a midfielder - plays in Italy.
Kalifa Coulibali is a striker - plays for Nantes.

Ismailia definitely isn’t there.

Edit: I’ve somehow managed to spell the surname wrong on 4 occasions & I can’t be arsed to change them.

Back
Top Bottom