Player Suggestion Ismaila Cheik Coulibaly

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'm going to have a crack at this random Norwegian footballer recommendation lark.

My vote goes to: Jørgen Strand Larsen

• I've never seen him play. I find this adds to the exotic mystery of this particular recommendation.
  • Nice triple name, tailor made for terrace chants.
  • He plays for Sarpsborg. Deano managed them so that practically makes this kid a Blade already by literally no association.
  • 20 year old striker. 6 ft 4. That's how we like 'em.
  • AC Milan had him on loan one year in case he was good.
  • Finally, and most compelling of all, he has one arm bandaged. He's a Jostein Flo regen. Gerrimsigned.

1598812175606.png

I'm going to have a crack at this random Norwegian footballer recommendation lark.

• I've never seen him play. I find this adds to the exotic mystery of this particular recommendation.
  • He plays for Sarpsborg. Deano managed them so that practically makes this kid a Blade already by literally no association.
  • Finally, and most compelling of all, he has one arm bandaged. He's a Jostein Flo regen. Gerrimsigned.

View attachment 90087

He's scored 6 in 47 games in a league worse than L2.

View attachment 90087
You do realise he only has one leg?

View attachment 90087

One of those strikers who seems to have the required attributes, but just doesn't score enough. May come as he matures, he's also one who's being scouted constantly by European clubs.

If I was to suggest a player for United to look at I'd chose Jens Petter Hauge, a 20 year old playing for runaway leaders Bodø/Glimt. They play him on the wing, so not ideal for us, but he's also played in midfield. Maybe (I've not seen him enough, he could develop into a Duffy-type who we could move between ACM and RCM during games. He's quick, has the ability to get past players and is a goal threat, 11 goals and 7 assists in 15 games this season. There was speculation that he could get his first cap for Norway's next game, but he remained with the U21. Hauge rejected a move to Cercle Brugge, as he wanted to finish the season with Bodø/Glimt, as they've got a great chane to win the Norwegian title for the first time in the club's history.

Get Sander to have a word so we can sign Hauge. While he's at it he can convince Sorloth and Ajer to join us. Just leaves CWAK to convince Zidane to loan us Odegaard and i can bring out my old Viking helmet again.

And then I'll wake up in the wet patch and realise it was all a dream. But what a good dream.

Not a bad suggestion, now signed and loaned to Beerchoot

well above average talent IMO

Fair play.

tenor.gif

That suggestion.

That you Richard?

View attachment 90087

Your patronising looks a bit silly now doesn't it 😂

I can't believe our club trawls this forum looking for player suggestions...we're no better than Dean Smith
Checking this site along with building a scoutnetwork work wonders, TBO watching this player in action this season it's very obious he looks destined for bigger leagues.

Beershot website says it's a 3 year loan
He'll need a UK workpermit, if he developes as we hope, he'll get that. Next step develope in Belgium and eventually get in the Mali side, and who knows .................

I cant even tell how he did whatever he did there! Looks mint though
It's taken me a good minute to figure it out (the other Sarpsborg player stooping to head it didn't help!) - he's running away from goal but has backheeled it on the volley. One-in-a-million.

Not a bad suggestion, now signed and loaned to Beerchoot

well above average talent IMO

Congrats you are now ranked no.1 this season as the go to ITK poster.

So based on that who's the striker we are after?

Back
Top Bottom