Intelligence

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BettingBlade

Reaction score
Have we ever had a group of players that so collectively lack the most basic footballing intelligence and common sense?

The utter fucking stupidity I see on a weekly basis throughout the team is so unbelievably infuritating.

You’ve got a goalkeeper that comes flapping for crosses in a different postcode. Defenders that commit the most stupid fouls in the most dangerous areas. Midfielders just passing the ball across the centre circle without even looking. Forwards who make the most unbelievably wrong decision at crucial moments.

Then you’ve got Brewster whos sprinting 3 miles to wipe someone out deep in the opposition half to get sent off. Anel picking fights and swinging players about at crosses. Souza who’s footballing brain is about as fast as dial-up internet. Hamer who’s yet to pick out a red and white shirt in his Blades career.

The lack of cohesion in the team is embarrassing.

Absolutely thick as mince the lot of them.

Have we ever had a group of players that so collectively lack the most basic footballing intelligence and common sense?

The utter fucking stupidity I see on a weekly basis throughout the team is so unbelievably infuritating.

You’ve got a goalkeeper that comes flapping for crosses in a different postcode. Defenders that commit the most stupid fouls in the most dangerous areas. Midfielders just passing the ball across the centre circle without even looking. Forwards who make the most unbelievably wrong decision at crucial moments.

Then you’ve got Brewster whos sprinting 3 miles to wipe someone out deep in the opposition half to get sent off. Anel picking fights and swinging players about at crosses. Souza who’s footballing brain is about as fast as dial-up internet. Hamer who’s yet to pick out a red and white shirt in his Blades career.

If they had a footballing brain then they wouldn't be playing for us, swings and roundabouts I suppose.

The number of stupid fouls out strikers
committed in the last 10 mins was ridiculous.

The number of stupid fouls out strikers
committed in the last 10 mins was ridiculous.
It's what you call frustration and a lack of service.
We looked less threatening as injury time went on as we posed them no problems aside from when we hit the post and Brooks speculative effort.

If they had a footballing brain then they wouldn't be playing for us, swings and roundabouts I suppose.
McAtee and Brereton Diaz seem to be the notable exceptions to the rule. And given that Diaz has been here for less time than it takes a northern train to get from Sheffield to Manchester thats saying something.

Absolutely thick as mince thats Bogle.

We looked less threatening as injury time went on as we posed them no problems aside from when we hit the post and Brooks speculative effort.
It just played into Palace's hands

But this is what happens when you recruit players that are bench fodder from other teams, especially when the teams are in worse divisions/leagues.

Thought wilders tactics was woeful towards the end. As soon as eze and other lad went off he should have changed from back 5/3 back to a 4 and gone for mcatee in behind Archer and osula and get mcatee on the ball between the lines

I wonder if the coaching staff replay the game back in detail and go through every stupid decision and call it out?

Or maybe I just like playground humour and believe I’m still only 12

Agreed. Anel as captain is just about the worst choice possible.
Hopefully adds some value onto him. As no one with eyes would buy him.

They’ll do our scouting and just pay a bomb due to some stats.

Back
Top Bottom