Inside Shirecliffe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nice to see fleck and brewster involved, i think we may see them before the next international break, and jebbison in the gym so he may be getting over his illness,

Don’t think it’s been confirmed as such but let's say Jebbison is out with glandular fever. I’ve never known a club suffer with so many cases. Just did a quick google and there is a few articles about players struggling with it. Had no idea it was so prevent and bad for that matter.

I have just done one of those Blades guided tours that included Shirecliffe. Seem to have some sort of calf strain now so I'm doubtful for my usual position on the kop tonight.
How long before you're back on the grass?

Don’t think it’s been confirmed as such but let's say Jebbison is out with glandular fever. I’ve never known a club suffer with so many cases. Just did a quick google and there is a few articles about players struggling with it. Had no idea it was so prevent and bad for that matter.
Hmmm

Players spotted on the grass pre-Liverpool

Foderingham, A Davies, Amissah, Bogle, Ahmedhodzic, Trusty, Robinson, Thomas, Lowe, Norrington-Davies, Larouci, Hamer, Souza, Norwood, Slimane, McAtee, Fleck, McBurnie, Archer, Osula, Traore

Missed - Baldock, Basham, Egan, Osborn, T Davies, Coulibaly, Jebbison, Brewster

Foderingham, A Davies, Amissah, Bogle, Ahmedhodzic, Trusty, Robinson, Thomas, Lowe, Norrington-Davies, Larouci, Hamer, Souza, Norwood, Slimane, McAtee, Fleck, McBurnie, Archer, Osula, Traore

Darren Smith confirmed to me that Osborn was not missing from the squad on Saturday due to being dropped, so it's assumed he is injured.

Did Wilder say Jebbo and Brewster were closer to fitness though?

I noticed Ozzy was in the gym on the bikes with RND.

Out of that list of missing players Baldock is the only one I'd let near the starting line up.

7:32: Andrews drilling into them about having to play out of danger because of the Liverpool high press.

Immediate long ball by JLT, Osula beaten in the air, poor pass by Souza, Norwood (opposite team) intercepts and scores.

Well, at least the coaching team get to see first hand our previous efforts of build up play.

Back
Top Bottom