Injuries

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hope we can get a few back..

A.Davies
Bogle
RND
Basham
Anel
Egan
Coulibaly
Souza
T.Davies
McBurnie
Brewster
Jebbison

Hmm, there's a big difference though..

There is but there’s a physio team giving advice as well - it’s about finding the balance. Physio will always say ‘he can do 45 but best to wait another week’ whilst the manager will always say ‘I need him starting now’. Ultimately you come to what’s best all round, and hope you’ve made the right call.

There is but there’s a physio team giving advice as well - it’s about finding the balance. Physio will always say ‘he can do 45 but best to wait another week’ whilst the manager will always say ‘I need him starting now’. Ultimately you come to what’s best all round, and hope you’ve made the right call.

The wrong call.

We've consistently made the wrong calls. Clearly.
The likes of Brewster, Bogle etc. need taking care of far better. If they're carrying any sort of injury, you don't play them.

All the strikers who come through the academy set up - Osula, Hackford, Jebbison - are constantly injured. One is just joining in .

It was a fucking stupid decision to retain Fleck and Osborn - I said so at the time and stick by it. Not hindsight. I cant put it any more clearer.

Whoever was responsible for signing off those contracts and signing the next James Wallace from Everton deserves not to be involved in any further decision making about players.

3 wages that could have been used to be spent on 3 free transfers of fit players.

At least we aren't paying win bonuses this season.
Agree re Davies. The fact Everton, perennial relegation strugglers for god Knows how long, were willing to let him leave on a free definitely set alarm bells ringing with me.

Playing Devil's advocate, and apologies if discussed before - is there a correlation between increased susceptibility to muscle injuries and the Covid jab(s)?

Seems we're not the only side post-pandemic who have seen ridiculous numbers of injuries throughout the squad.
Mate stop putting two and two together and making four!

Playing Devil's advocate, and apologies if discussed before - is there a correlation between increased susceptibility to muscle injuries and the Covid jab(s)?

Seems we're not the only side post-pandemic who have seen ridiculous numbers of injuries throughout the squad.
If you get the scientific study going, perhaps you could add in 2 further areas of research:
1. Does the Covid jab cause players to be more likely to fall down in the penalty area when they have not been touched by an opponent?
2. Does the Covid jab cause the brains of VAR officials to work more slowly, leading to longer delays in reaching decisions?
I think we should be told.

Back
Top Bottom