Incoming? INCOMINGS

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Khadra would be great. While Grabban would be OK, I was hoping for a bit of a wildcard up front - particularly if they are lightning quick AND can kick a ball (like a footballing version of Oli Burke).

Khadra would be great. While Grabban would be OK, I was hoping for a bit of a wildcard up front - particularly if they are lightning quick AND can kick a ball (like a footballing version of Oli Burke).

A footballing version of Burke is worth 10s of millions.
There are very few in the game with his physical attributes.

Not really considering one scored 12 league goals last year while the other scored checks notes 2

One was 1st choice for half a season, one wasn't...

Regardless of all this, if Grabban didn't want to be playing he'd sign at Forest and take the money there rather than come and be back up for us.

One was 1st choice for half a season, one wasn't...

Regardless of all this, if Grabban didn't want to be playing he'd sign at Forest and take the money there rather than come and be back up for us.

Yeah because 1 is actually capable of still producing at this level, hence different statures within their respective teams

I’m sure he’d back himself to get game time in competition with a nearly 37 year old and Mcburnie

Yeah because 1 is actually capable of still producing at this level, hence different statures within their respective teams

I’m sure he’d back himself to get game time in competition with a nearly 37 year old and Mcburnie

I mean his manager last season wasn't so sure hence bringing in 2 strikers in Jan.

All about opinions but I don't see how he fits the plan at the moment, Hecky seems to be going younger and fitter up top. Also seems we'll play one main striker so we should be pretty well covered with what we have.

So back to original point, I'd be very very surprised if we had any interest in Grabban or if he had any interest in us.

Time for Toyosi, maybe? We're crying out for a right back defense striker.

Would be a good signing. He's played in various local teams. You can't have too many experienced lads like that in the squad.

Back
Top Bottom