Incident on Kop, Wolves match. Is there a police enquiry?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?




Hello All, this is Marina Maurice, Maurices wife. Him and the police just left after an interesting chat that I don't think ended well. I left them all in the living room while I went in the kitchen to get coffee and donuts. When I came back, the nice policemen were playing Twister with my Maurice, who sadly isn't as lithe as he used to be so they helped him up with some metal wrist supports that did the trick. Maurice didn't take losing at Twister very well though as he was swearing a lot, I mean a LOT and between us all, I don't think him and the police were getting on well when they left.

He's in a room at the police station now with a really big chap named Jadarian, my he's big and has a lot of tattoos but he looks friendly enough and was smiling and licking his lips at my Maurice when I left so I think they'll be friends.

Apparently I need to find $50,000 bail so HodgysBrokentThumb if you can send me your bank details, sort code, account number and all that I can free the Walla Walla One who was only trying to help a friend. Thank you in advance.

img-4310___05161537157.webp
 
Got a call from a guy in Nigeria last week, a guy said he offered a service where he can protect me from being scammed. Gave him my bank details, but not heard back from him yet. Don’t think he was lying - he certainly sounded Nigerian.
"Hello my name is Dozy".........
 
Just missed a call supposedly from South Yorkshire Police, asking if I witnessed an incident on the Kop v Wolves. The message left was from a mobile phone. Does anyone know if this is a genuine enquiry, or a scam? I am increasingly reluctant to return calls to numbers I don’t recognise or can’t verify. No replies from scammers, please🤣
Call SYP switchboard, if it’s genuine they will be able to put you in touch with the correct officer for the case.
 
Hello All, this is Marina Maurice, Maurices wife. Him and the police just left after an interesting chat that I don't think ended well. I left them all in the living room while I went in the kitchen to get coffee and donuts. When I came back, the nice policemen were playing Twister with my Maurice, who sadly isn't as lithe as he used to be so they helped him up with some metal wrist supports that did the trick. Maurice didn't take losing at Twister very well though as he was swearing a lot, I mean a LOT and between us all, I don't think him and the police were getting on well when they left.

He's in a room at the police station now with a really big chap named Jadarian, my he's big and has a lot of tattoos but he looks friendly enough and was smiling and licking his lips at my Maurice when I left so I think they'll be friends.

Apparently I need to find $50,000 bail so HodgysBrokentThumb if you can send me your bank details, sort code, account number and all that I can free the Walla Walla One who was only trying to help a friend. Thank you in advance.

View attachment 245231
I didn't realise Ade Edmondson was a blade?!
 
Just missed a call supposedly from South Yorkshire Police, asking if I witnessed an incident on the Kop v Wolves. The message left was from a mobile phone. Does anyone know if this is a genuine enquiry, or a scam? I am increasingly reluctant to return calls to numbers I don’t recognise or can’t verify. No replies from scammers, please🤣
That bloke with the mask. He stole it at the end. Report that bastard.
 
OK, I just called 999 and spoke to someone who was really offhand but I think I got somewhere. She asked which service I required and I told her I think it's the rozzers because that's who called my message board chum. She asked what the nature of the emergency was...and then got all stroppy, accusing me of wasting their time. I told her that I thought she was wasting MY time as they were the ones who called you in the first place.

Anyhow, we had some back and forth for another 20 minutes and although she still sounded really angry, she is sending a police car to my house so I'll let you know how I get on 🐻


Tell them you’re sovereign citizen and get a couple of tragic unemployed virgins/incels/firstamendmentauditors to film it.

Otherwise it’s obviously a scam.
 
The fact that the average scam call is no longer I am a mysterious prince with £10m I need to safely deposit and is now ‘do you want a part time job earning £250 a day’ tells you how much the economy is on its arse.
 
Just missed a call supposedly from South Yorkshire Police, asking if I witnessed an incident on the Kop v Wolves. The message left was from a mobile phone. Does anyone know if this is a genuine enquiry, or a scam? I am increasingly reluctant to return calls to numbers I don’t recognise or can’t verify. No replies from scammers, please🤣
Just like any missed call supposedly from banks etc, if you have any suspicion, carefully Google (or phone book!?) a trustworthy phone number for that company/organisation.
 



All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom