Im happy, annoyed, frustrated and relieved at the same time

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That was a nail biting last 20 minutes, we had zero control and resorted to lumping it clear like a schoolboy team.
Must say I’ve always liked Solanke but he was a full-on diving c*nt today. Deserved his penalty miss.
I agree even though I had him in my fantasy team!

The longer games go on, at least the ones we've managed to stay in, the more you see opposition bringing on players that can impact the game while we get generally weaker. McBurnie comes off, now there's no out ball and we look significantly weaker defending set pieces, which cost us. Not much we could do about it but it still hurts to see it coming.

Has our ultra defensive policy ever borne fruit this season? Can't defend crosses- let the opposition have loads of possession and let them pepper our box. As bad as this season has been, even just doing the basics would have probably seen us ten points better off.

Has our ultra defensive policy ever borne fruit this season? Can't defend crosses- let the opposition have loads of possession and let them pepper our box. As bad as this season has been, even just doing the basics would have probably seen us ten points better off.

Some players can't do the basics and some of the ones who can do the basics can't do 90 minutes.

It all just stems from the fact we just can’t stop giving the ball away.

It’s as simple as that.

It's not a plan or policy, it happens when you don't press the ball and can't keep it. It's the only option.

To truly be Schrödinger’ steam we would need to be both dead and alive at the same time, like Joe Biden.
Yes I mean I’m not sure how accurately a football meme can truly replicate quantum mechanics…but you get the drift 🤣

If we have a strong bench we win that game today with every substitution we got worse as a team, at the end we had no out ball Osula was garbage, McAtee little better.

If we have a strong bench we win that game today with every substitution we got worse as a team, at the end we had no out ball Osula was garbage, McAtee little better.

I think even with better fitness and players who can last a bit longer we get the win.

Back
Top Bottom