CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Twitter is littered with comments about him getting cramp after 60 minutes and not being physically up to it. Maybe they need to prepare his body for 90 mins like we worked out how to do 😉
Wasn't he like that in his first season for us, took him till around the back end of the season before he finally managed 90 minutes for us, he actually went off with cramp on his full debut against Peterborough at the lane didn't he?

Wasn't he like that in his first season for us, took him till around the back end of the season before he finally managed 90 minutes for us, he actually went off with cramp on his full debut against Peterborough at the lane didn't he?
He did, after scoring his second

OM are like that scummy little family that abandoned their kid when he was a nipper. Ili then went on and found himself a loving adoptive family and everything was looking rosy for him. Then the scummy dirty nasty little family rear their head when they find their chabby is gonna be something and whisper loving words in his naive ear. Ili is blinded by his love and thoughts of being with his family but he doesn't realise they are still scum, ugly nasty scum, the worst kind of scum, French scum!

Your family don't really love you so come on home Ili lad, your bed is is made and your room is unchanged, there's some pie n peas still warming in t'oven for ya, might be a bit of mash left too!

The OM fans will give him a season to settle in.

I think his first full game for us was the 2nd leg of the play offs (maybe the 1st)

Walking through the Peak District or one of Sheffield's many parks or walking through the low lit dangerous suburbs of Marseilles
I was in the Peak District around High Bradfield way the other weekend. Beautiful. However the drive took us past some WW2 era prefabs still standing and Hillsborough and frankly it looked like the Germans were still overhead!

Do they fall into Europa League or are they out completely now?

I was in the Peak District around High Bradfield way the other weekend. Beautiful. However the drive took us past some WW2 era prefabs still standing and Hillsborough and frankly it looked like the Germans were still overhead!

I think they are in the Europa League now.

I'm not laughing, if he'd done well in the Champions League we'd be line for £15 million through a sell-on clause in twelve month's time
I don’t think he would have left in 12 months. The board were prepared to lose him for free so I don’t think they’ll have been banking on sell on money for future investments.

Poor old Iliman, it wasn't such a good career move was it? Although his agent will be happy with his cut no doubt. OM might get knocked out of the Europa league by the likes of Aberdeen or Hearts

Didn't realize that his international teammate Ismailla Sarr (from Watford) has also signed for Marseille.

oh no what a shame, i said it at the time going to Marseille for champions league football, is the same as going to celtic/rangers & well done on them keeping their streak going. as 2012 is still the last time they progressed from a champions league group, & the last time they progressed out of any group was 5 years ago in our 1st season back in the championship

but for ndiaye this will be learning phase & he will learn when to follow your heart & when to follow your head

temp 1.jpg

Reactions: BV
Feel sorry for Illy but just want to say....
HAHAHAHA GET FUCKED MARSEILLE.

My brother lives in a prefab at Stannington - thinks they are great.

I think they are in the Europa League now.
Europa League is an absolute slog. Does anyone watch it apart from fans of the clubs involved. I'd watch the final, that's it. Champions League was the big carrot waved in front of Illiman. He gave up the Premier League for a myth.

yeah they are now the europa league group stage. & unless they progress out of a european group for the 1st time since 2017/18. they could be in conference league. whats interesting is he had done it next year. that is seemingly european football finished for the year. because during this new system there will be no more demotion from europa league to champions league anymore. which i bet sevilla are furious about

Has had a tough start at OM. Got subbed at 60 mins today and was crying when he came off. Reading a lot of their fans comments on twitter it seems like a lot want him dropped from the 11 until he is ready.

Lots of pressure hes put on himself to live out his dream move. So far not working that well for him. Maybe a loan to a newly promoted team in England would help him… 😅

Back
Top Bottom