CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Lol did they really blow it? Last time I checked they were up 2-0 and the game almost over.

They lost 5.3 on pens, had a goal disallowed in extra time for marginal offside. Conceded to a pen in 99th minute to take the tie to extra time.

giphy.gif

I'm not laughing, if he'd done well in the Champions League we'd be line for £15 million through a sell-on clause in twelve month's time
What you think he’d sell for about 90+ million in 12 months 😳

I'm sure the sell-on clause is still applicable if he does well in the Europa, and if he is sold on.

But, we can enjoy the blunder on OM's part & who doesn't enjoy seeing the French be upset -or- meltdown in frustration... 😂
I'm not laughing, if he'd done well in the Champions League we'd be line for £15 million through a sell-on clause in twelve month's time

Or option B whereby he struggles to settle and heads back to us on loan to rediscover his form next season, or even in Jan. Tricky one? I could do with a good £15m?
IMG_0365.jpeg
You know? I’m going to go with option B.

You should have stayed and played in the premier league the best league in the world
Ndiaye no longer will play in the champions league knocked out in Preliminary round tonight…now enjoy the sub championship standard rubbish French league illiman.
Bet he wishes he’d stayed 😂😂😂😂
To the Marseille shite fans 😂😂😂😂Illie will want away you can come home to the BLADES to save your career

Back
Top Bottom