CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It was pretty obvious to one and all he was an exceptional talent in his first season, not just another potential player but a special player. I am sure it is Hecky who has nurtured him while here. He was playing 90 minutes by March and 120 at Forest is testament of that nurturing. In this case with this individual he should have been rewarded for his true value. Contracts can always be renegotiated and the number of incentives for the player can be limitless and all can be linked to individual and team performance
90 mins by March is not an achievement, season ends in May.

Please don't put a green tick on this thread. I'm not ready for the finality of it yet!

90 mins by March is not an achievement, season ends in May.
No but it shows how he built up the stamina to do 90 all last season
I recall Macatee Doyle Jebbison and Gibbs white all suffering the 60 minute wall

Sad as I am to see Iliman go I wish him all the best. As long as he’s happy then he’s done the right thing.

Given the way he’s played and trained pre season and the fact that we got so close to a new contract, it would appear to me that the agent and those around him have been somewhat involved in persuading him. The pull is obviously too great.

I’m reading £20m, which no matter how it’s structured is a great deal for United with only a year of his deal left. I can just about stomach this at that figure. United have done well to get that with very little leverage.

End of the day if there is that much pull for him, then it’s no good keeping him here. His heart is in Marseille. Great lad, I think he’s ace but I want players that 100% want to play for us. Not 90%.

At the risk of repeating myself from Shoutbox, I’m usually firmly in the “Fuck em if they don’t want to play for us” camp. But I’m nothing but GLTTL for Iliman.

G’wan and kill em all dead, son. Always fondly remembered at (my version of) SUFC

At the risk of repeating myself from Shoutbox, I’m usually firmly in the “Fuck em if they don’t want to play for us” camp. But I’m nothing but GLTTL for Iliman.

G’wan and kill em all dead, son. Always fondly remembered at (my version of) SUFC
Part of me wants Marseille to crumble (probably with the way both they, and their fans have acted in all this)... the other part of me wants them to topple PSG, make the last 8 of Champs League and Illi can prove he made the right decision.

Part of me wants Marseille to crumble (probably with the way both they, and their fans have acted in all this)... the other part of me wants them to topple PSG, make the last 8 of Champs League and Illi can prove he made the right decision.

I just want him to do well purely so we can get more cash later down the line.

Ditto for Rammers but it looks like he might be getting replaced already.

I just want him to do well purely so we can get more cash later down the line.

Ditto for Rammers but it looks like he might be getting replaced already.
Yeah I saw that. Is he shit now? Thought their fans loved him?

I'm very much in the camp of hoping PSG romp the league again and marseille get knocked out of the champions league in the first group stage and then get dicked by Brighton in the europa straight after.

Every single one of their fans I've seen comment over our social media platforms has been a fucking entitled bellend.

I hope Ndiaye does well though so I can see them all crying in 3 years time when he fucks off to Barcelona on a free transfer.

Could easily be played on the wing at Mar-sey like with Senegal, with Sarr and Abbymjang he won't be as central as with us. Class will show probably can't deny his skills. all the best to best

Will be nice for the club to make a few more quid off the back of him but beyond that couldn’t give a fuck how his career goes. Would actually be quite funny if it stalled and he never got a crack at a proper league again. Probably won’t as he’s a good player but would like to seen him get his comeuppance.

Does anyone believe we would be in the PL this season if we didn't have Ndiaye and his insane performances last season? As a club things were looking pretty terrible without promotion. Everyone should be grateful and wishing Ndiaye well.

He has more than repaid the club. Hope he goes on to be the Ballon d'or winner and achieve everything he wants to in the game. Absolute legend for us. Maybe the greatest we ever see.

Will be nice for the club to make a few more quid off the back of him but beyond that couldn’t give a fuck how his career goes. Would actually be quite funny if it stalled and he never got a crack at a proper league again. Probably won’t as he’s a good player but would like to seen him get his comeuppance.

He always seemed like a nice lad, so I would feel bad about wanting him to fail, but I agree that everything about his exit stinks, and not just the actions of our ownership. Illy's camp have a lot to answer for in this, so it would be funny if it somehow blew up in their faces.

I certainly want those nauseating cunts in the south of France to fail now too. Their fans are on a level of arrogance that I didn't think could exist.

He always seemed like a nice lad, so I would feel bad about wanting him to fail, but I agree that everything about his exit stinks, and not just the actions of our ownership. Illy's camp have a lot to answer for in this, so it would be funny if it somehow blew up in their faces.

I certainly want those nauseating cunts in the south of France to fail now too. Their fans are on a level of arrogance that I didn't think could exist.

Exactly they are putting Wednesday fans to shame.

Great post. I was thinking about posting something similar late last night, I even googled who'd just been promoted to the French PL and was going to use Metz as the example.

Sadly I was too pissed to form a coherent post about it 😂
I don't think anyone is not understanding of the attraction.

You've just missed the bit where I tell Metz verbally I'm signing a new deal, film interviews about it and then fuck off in the dead of night to be seen celebrating with Blades fans before I've even had a medical.

I really like the lad as well as the player but he's got to look at this and realise this was a pretty classless way to end a very fruitful association. End of the day, it was United who plucked him from obscurity.

OM fans are an odd bunch. Other than being stripped of a Champions League title all that springs to mind is being perennial runners up in a league that is on a par with the Championship.

As for Ndiaye though he could have got his move without all this underhanded stuff. Surprised as like you I had him down as a nice kid and above that kind of thing.

Things are far from perfect at SUFC but I can’t see what else the club could have done other than offer him a massive contract at the end of last season which there was absolutely no clamour for.

I would have wished him well. Until the videos surfaced of him in the airport.
Now for me once he signs for the french cunts he’s just a memory.
I hope he never kicks a ball in Champions League,they lose in the French Cup Final. & he doesnt get picked for Senegal again.
& the Senagal manager says ‘If you had stayed with the Blades i’d have picked you Illy’.

Ot wishing to preempt Roygbiv , but this must be the worst misspelling of our club ever. Hope they don't attempt to spell Bramall Lane.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230731-230840_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230731-230840_Chrome.jpg
    570.4 KB · Views: 118

Back
Top Bottom